Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off all the acting skills of someone from El Dorado again, she’s an utter plank isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Showing off all the acting skills of someone from El Dorado again, she’s an utter plank isn’t she.
Acting skills of a group of Year 10s whose history teacher was too hungover to do a proper lesson so set them a “role play” task instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen the tik tok. She is an absolute disgrace to the human race. That breakdown is coming soon

Reactions: 9
Be careful what you wish for Jeffers, delete men and you’ve deleted Cora’s primary source of childcare.

Maybe they all aren’t so bad, hey?
My god can she get any more weird. She’s bleeping nuts. She probably thinks arl Henry’s wives used to write with ink and a quill that said “I have ye hairy fanny” I can just imagine her swanning through town in that outfit talking in her phone 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I have just had to watch that tiktok and I am still cringing. What possessed her. Why does she have those outfits? It wasn’t even the slightest bit funny. I can’t believe she recorded it. Watched and thought it would be a good idea to post it. What a bell end

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahahaha no I can’t deal. Cannot deal. What the duck was that. Where’s that beard come from as well. The planning that must have gone into that has killed me off 😭😭😭
Also, nothings ever gonna beat this thread title for me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I have just had to watch that tiktok and I am still cringing. What possessed her. Why does she have those outfits? It wasn’t even the slightest bit funny. I can’t believe she recorded it. Watched and thought it would be a good idea to post it. What a bell end
How do I rid my brain of seeing this? 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell that was an awkward watch. Couldn’t make
It to the end.

Reactions: 8
Do these ‘influencers’ who use the jealousy shout not sit back and wonder why there’s thousands of very successful women who don’t have threads on here? Or get spoken about in a critical way? Wonder what she’ll do for a job when the shop fails and she’s sat in her 40s realising nobody’s interested in her Scouse bird overpriced, tacky products? Oh I forgot, she’s set for life now she’s turned over a million quid 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it about time she accepted that she just isn’t funny anymore. Gets hardly any likes on anything. Shop is always empty. I think she best just quit while she’s ahead.

• Haha
Snap at your profile pic! 😂
Great minds think alike ❤
It had to be done! As soon as I saw it on the ‘gram I jumped on here to update it.
it’s the gift that keeps on giving! 🤣
She should ‘pop art’ it and use it instead of the Marilyn/coleen one

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.