Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may as well just call the shop inside out and only stock that. It seems it’s the only thing selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She may as well just call the shop inside out and only stock that. It seems it’s the only thing selling.
So she says. Every time she gets something new in it seems to fly out according to her. She’s bleeping irresponsible for promoting it any way. More shite that she doesn’t care if it really works or not, as long as she can sell it. Pretending she’s not hungover to duck when you can clearly see she is

Reactions: 13
It's your weekly reminder from Shirl that you're all fabulous. I hope you all get chance to relax in the sunshine today, unless you're wearing one of Jeff's "duck the sun" necklaces, in which case you should stay indoors and hate yourself for lining her pockets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know I might sound a bit if ya do gooder here, but surely trading standards need to have a word with her about pushing these hangover cures.
Let’s face it, if you’re thicker than a whale omelette to see Jeff as important and an expert in things, you’ll get bevvied on more than usual cos she promises no hangover.
I hope home and bargain start selling them for a quid. That would be her profit totally gone

Reactions: 15
I know I might sound a bit if ya do gooder here, but surely trading standards need to have a word with her about pushing these hangover cures.
Let’s face it, if you’re thicker than a whale omelette to see Jeff as important and an expert in things, you’ll get bevvied on more than usual cos she promises no hangover.
I hope home and bargain start selling them for a quid. That would be her profit totally gone
I wonder what would happen if someone tried to point out to her that she is opening herself up to legal problems and losing her licence. Do you think she’d thank the person and amend her advertising strategy. Or would she assume she was right, they were wrong, block them and carry on 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1 like on Facebook about her snake CBD oil. Why do all the scouse Twitter slags try and flog that 🤔

I wonder what would happen if someone tried to point out to her that she is opening herself up to legal problems and losing her licence. Do you think she’d thank the person and amend her advertising strategy. Or would she assume she was right, they were wrong, block them and carry on 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
No she’d tell all the jefflets that whoever said it is jealous of her 🙄

Actual picture of Jeff trying to sell CBD oil and hangover drinks

Attachments

• Haha
1 like on Facebook about her snake CBD oil. Why do all the scouse Twitter slags try and flog that 🤔

No she’d tell all the jefflets that whoever said it is jealous of her 🙄

Actual picture of Jeff trying to sell CBD oil and hangover drinks
With a jaw that’ll cut men....

Reactions: 2
I thought Henry had 6 wives 🤔 not that am arsed as much as Jeff is with the dirty dick so wouldn’t he be looking for his 7th wife?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just saw that tiktok and came straight here, you fabulous dabs never disappoint. Unlike jeffers who disappoints consistently and without fail.
Seriously, leave tiktok to the talented funny people Jeff.

Literally couldn’t watch to the end of that Tiktok, the second hand cringe was too painful. WT actual F possessed her??

Reactions: 6
Can’t watch it, I just can’t.
I enjoyed history in high school, found it interesting. But you don’t see me making it a bleeping personality trait.

At what point of securing that beard in place did she think this is a really good idea? Or in fact, any of that costume? And why does anyone who isn’t a history or drama student have that kind of tit in their wardrobe? Another way of her slating men while she is still searching for men but reminding us they ain’t tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.