Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening DABs and thanks to our @Tomi2015 for the title 👏🏻 Chefs kiss and a large espresso martini for you on this fine Friday evening (not Wednesday teatime)

a special hello to jeff the screff who has clearly been reading here and wheeled out the poor child over the last couple of days,allowing her to make a special appearance on her insta stories while she’s telling 110 thousand people how depressed she is because she can’t find any cock and completed bumble. Spoiler - this didn’t happen x

Reactions: 20
This thread title 😂😂😂 ❤. Her stories today

" sitting in my house in Crosby, drinking champagne with my Lexus in the drive".

Something she's obviously able to do because she pays her staff proper disgusting wages. She honestly makes me sick how much of a hypocrite she is. Makes her shop a food bank drop off and pays her staff that 🤢🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d rather be in a terrace house with a KA on the drive as long as my kids where always by my side!

*for troll hunting purposes-car and residence have been changed.

fail by me, just realised a terrace wouldn’t have a drive way but you get my drift😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ffs she is getting food freebies from a Thai place. If it were her favourite food like she claimed, she’d know the name of the curry meal was MASSAMAN as every single Thai place has it and not mamasan (which is the resto’s name). Plus who eats sticky toffee pudding in an Asian rest, mango sticky rice is the normal dessert.

Reactions: 10
Hang on...
If last weekend was single woman fridge and Tory gig... and this weekend it’s date night for 1....

where IS that child?!

i think I’m going to have to concede I was wrong in doubting the theory here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Anyone else try to decipher the hidden meaning behind Cora’s pictures? 😂 Steph said something like it must be for me because look she’s drawn someone and it says mum. Almost having to convince herself that she’s a mum...you haven’t convinced us Steph!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember that time when Rob was already at the shop packing orders away just before Xmas and Jeff was still in bed saying how it was going to be a manic day of packing etc. Half an hour later she’s cackling away on her insta stories saying she was about to ring in and not go and help so left him on his own to do it all. For however long it takes for Jeff to do that to Zoe is how long she’ll put up working there is my guess. Or 2 weeks when she realises she’s a massive toad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Steph,was in your shop today (a lot of empty space I thought)we walked around chatting about the products.ZERO interaction from the fella behind the till didn’t even look up from his phone screen.No atmosphere whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Steph,was in your shop today (a lot of empty space I thought)we walked around chatting about the products.ZERO interaction from the fella behind the till didn’t even look up from his phone screen.No atmosphere whatsoever.
Was it Rob 🤣 he’s been found!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.