Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these ‘influencers’ who use the jealousy shout not sit back and wonder why there’s thousands of very successful women who don’t have threads on here? Or get spoken about in a critical way? Wonder what she’ll do for a job when the shop fails and she’s sat in her 40s realising nobody’s interested in her Scouse bird overpriced, tacky products? Oh I forgot, she’s set for life now she’s turned over a million quid 😭
Same thing being discussed over on the Kate Hayes thread. It's not them, it's us, we're all jealous. I've been using insta as part of my work for 3 years and there's not a whisper of my real name on here. Then again, I don't use mine to spread hate, vulgar comments, trawl for men, or encourage my followers to become sex workers.

You’d probably have a spit roast with both of them…ya big gronk
Hi Jeff 😶🌫

I believe so
I saw someone else post that a fortnight ago. She really is struggling for material right now isn't she.

How do I rid my brain of seeing this? 😩😩😩
Imagine if she put the effort into playing with her kid as she does for dressing up for tiktok videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The man hate is relentless lately, isn’t it!?!
It’s getting embarrassing now. She must sit there alone wondering why she’s still single without thinking the male population have probably just swerved her for the hate and height shaming she throws there way constantly....and cause they don’t want a dose of herpes too

Reactions: 13
It’s getting embarrassing now. She must sit there alone wondering why she’s still single without thinking the male population have probably just swerved her for the hate and height shaming she throws there way constantly....and cause they don’t want a dose of herpes too
Hates men because she can’t keep one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a man, I’m offended by nothing she says. It’s just makes her look really unattractive as a person. I don’t think she realises men can also see how desperate she is. She just needs to go away now.
Also, filming your kids day out for your social media page. Is nothing sacred? That’s yours and the kids time. Doing your videos while she’s there. Tory behaviour. How can you post videos and photos of theri kid on the same page you’re gagging for penis?!

Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion
Hating on men and drinking the gin
Still thinks she’s a scousebird prin

As a man, I’m offended by nothing she says. It’s just makes her look really unattractive as a person. I don’t think she realises men can also see how desperate she is. She just needs to go away now.
Also, filming your kids day out for your social media page. Is nothing sacred? That’s yours and the kids time. Doing your videos while she’s there. Tory behaviour. How can you post videos and photos of theri kid on the same page you’re gagging for penis?!
The penis when It sees Jeff and her pox ridden clunge

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how the men hate started more often when she started necking her snake oil hangover cure?! Wonder what’s in it? A dash of narcissism, 3 drops of tik tok shame, and shot of witches cackle

Inside Out? Hates men, needs cock, no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most of what she does leaves me repulsed tbh but I definitely dislike her behaviour towards motherhood the most. She's barely with that kid, we know because shes always on social media and as others have pointed out her lifestyle just isn't that of a full time mother - if she often had reasonable length breaks off of social media I'd give her a little bit more benefit of doubt but she doesn't, the most she is ever off is a day and she'll still post a meme or two even then.

So, it winds me up that when the rare time that she is with Cora comes she is still constantly on that fecking phone! She'll sit there talking inappropriate nonsense into her phone in front of her, promoting shite that really doesn't need the extra "OH by da way, we've got dis randum shite in stOCK in da shOP niowww guys!" announcement at all, making up random stuff that Cora blatantly hasn't said so she can cackle at her phone at about, waving the phone at Cora while she's trying to play or just talk to her until she tells her no or hides her face or, and personally this one gets to me the most, she posts videos of Cora actually trying to get involved in talking to the phone with her because she obviously sees that it has all of her ma's attention. Stop trying to prove to the internet that you're with your kid and just actually spend some quality time with her Steff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she‘s filmed it and put ”PR” on one of the stories. I genuinely hope that she does take that little girl on days out off her own bat, pays for them and enjoys them with her with no phone in sight and we never find out about them because they aren’t plastered all over SM. But I think we all know that’s not the reality.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Man hating still full throttle, is the shop still open cus it's fronting a brothel?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I try and not watch this smelly witch often, my god she is bleeping boring. Same old tit all the time.

I’m expecting her to just come on Insta bald one day her hairline is moving back that much.

I bet if you could smell through the screen and would stink of salmon paste butties and a worn material seat of a barstool in an old pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See she is off being a feminist book reviewer

Men are the meanest yet despo for penis
Dead ☠☠😭😭😭

I try and not watch this smelly witch often, my god she is bleeping boring. Same old tit all the time.

I’m expecting her to just come on Insta bald one day her hairline is moving back that much.

I bet if you could smell through the screen and would stink of salmon paste butties and a worn material seat of a barstool in an old pub.
Arl Shippams Jeff

Sorry Jeff but unless you use your giant dildo, the cocks that you crave so much usually come attached to men 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like a twit on tiktok, hates men but needs some cock (I know it can’t win anyway for the swearing but it has to be said).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.