Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Closing Down sale, coming soon!!
Prediction from your girl Shirl: she'll maybe make it until Christmas by filling the shop with novelty Christmas shite that people will buy for secret santa and crap like that. In January the shop will close, accompanied by a video of her going on about how mean and unreasonable the landlord was. It'll be something like the ceiling was leaking, people upstairs were a nightmare etc, and how she had no choice but to go. The jefflets will comment on how he's a cheeky bastard, "better off elsewhere hun", and validate the bullshit when the reality is she'll be massively in arrears. She'll then post videos about how "something amazing" is coming, "onwards and upwards" or whatever, following which she will go online only and claim it's a better life balance for her and Cora. A few weeks later, her ex employees will join this forum and tell us they didn't receive their last pay packet.

Mark my words, girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Good morning DABs, this is your Sunday morning reminder that you are all beautiful souls, and that any shit you've been through does not have to define you. Even though there are major, cold hearted dickheads like Jeff, there is more love in the world than you could ever imagine. Keep being fabulous, the lot of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh girls, I've not been on this thread in a couple of days, had lots of meetings and have otherwise been distracted by Kate Hayes and making adverts for La Prawn. When you're immersed in the thickness of Hayes, the contrast here comes as a shock. I used to laugh at a lot of Jeff's debacles but now all I'm seeing is an irresponsible parent looking for cock on the internet. Vile, vile creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I cannot fathom how this creature forged her way to be a ‘scouse bird’ representative. It’s like using Sonya Jackson from Eastenders as the poster girl for Essex. Meh same area, similar accent..fuck it.
She’s not glam in the slightest, she wouldn’t get a tenth of the treatments she does if she had to pay for them herself. Before the gifted tables and booths started she frequented the Raz with her own smuggled in ale. Scouse mums are queens who adore their children and have them dressed immaculately and put them first.

Nope, sorry, I’m sure I speak for the whole of Liverpool when I say we don’t claim you. You’re still a little stink, you’re just old now.
Back when she was anonymous (and less crude), she could get away with being almost representative because you used your imagination to fill in the gaps. Scouse Bird could be anyone, that's why she did well in the early days. Finding out who she was was like opening a box of chocolates and finding it's full of sawdust and woodlice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That whole "consent for telling me your problems" rant has come off the back of her reading that book. 100% - Admittedly I haven't read it myself, (due to reading about the author prior and deciding not to) but my SIL read it around the start of the year & she started going on about how it's only fair that people "offer fair warning when they are about to unload trauma of some sort unto others in case the nature of the trauma is triggering to the people they are unloading it onto" ...and for weeks she obnoxiously announced "the next things I'm going to say might be hard for you to hear so please let me know if you are not currently in the right head space for me to discuss heavy topics before I continue" before talking about pretty much fucking anything from literal washing detergents to, actually traumatic topics, like rape or abuse.

It's the new age "wokeness" which they think is them letting everybody know how aware, educated and sensitive they are to important or current issues but in actuality it just shows anybody with any actual intelligence about them that they've only read one book this year and in general are completely clueless gobshites who are just trying to keep up appearances; and Meffanny currently fucking reeks of it, more than usual.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's lashed half of her wardrobe because the book told her it would improve her life, or some shit, too. Judging by the social media posts Screff, you should've lashed the lot, Love.
I bet Claudia didn't consent to bullying tweets about her personality.

I bet all the girls featured in the "circle of show" didn't consent to being shamed for dressing in something that made them feel nice.

I bet the men she's slept with didn't consent to her slagging them off online.

I could go on but I won't. She's too thick and self absorbed to understand it. We've spent years encouraging young people and men in particular to talk about their problems, and now this dickhead is telling people to keep it to themselves. Not very progressive, is it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Trollinell

Chatty Member
As a victim of physical and emotional abuse in the past, I am appalled at her latest story. When you’re a victim, you don’t want to contact professionals, because they then have a duty of care to report the issues to appropriate services. And this will then open a can of worms. You’re terrified. I assume people have reached out to her because they’re desperate! If you tell family or friends, they simply tell you to leave the person. If you tell professionals, it opens a can of worms. She makes out she’s an expert on the subject, so people have reached out.

She hasn’t consented to receiving messages?! As soon as you make an IG account, you have given consent to people messaging you! She’s alright when people are sending her dick pics, or are messaging her asking about her amazing hangover drinks. This women is grim! I’ll say it again-no wonder she has no long term relationships, and hangs around with the mother of the lad she give the clap to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Dwight

Chatty Member
She's such a tit. I'd probably cry everytime my kid had a birthday if I only saw them once a month too.

Anyway... didn't mention it earlier because I didn't wanna give Meffanny the chance to see on here and start going on it about but it's interesting to me that she's so political these days and such a BLM advocate yet hasn't made a peep about Liverpool's newly elected mayor yet... yano the UK's first directly elected black woman mayor in history, who just happens to be part of the Labour Party like. Maybe it's got something to do with her not actually having a clue whats going on in this city outside of "Tories bad"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Hi, im mainly found on KHM and the odd other thread.
I can not beleive that she has left her own kid at her own birthday party? What a bad bad move to make. So you go on SM and tell thousands of people that your kid is left in a party place! Told thousands where the party is, what the kids name is etc. What an absolute weapon to her kid she is!

She harmed on yesterday (disgustingly) about consent etc. Shes videoing her kid, who covers face, early doesn't want to be videod. Then she goes on to share said vid with thousands. Did your daughter consent to this?
I'm shocked.

• Heart
  • Angry
That’s the issue I have with this sort of self help book. It makes people believe they’re immune to any sort of criticism because it’s all down to other people’s insecurities. Where’s the advice for the people being criticised to reflect and think about whether they might have done something to warrant it? If you haven’t then great maybe it is them not you, but if you stop and think you might actually learn something and do better.
I first came to tattle to make sure there wasn't a page about me (there still isn't, phew). Let me tell you, if there was a page about me calling me ugly or fat or whatever, sure, I would look at it and say it's jealousy. But it there was a page pointing out my tax evasion, calling out crude, inappropriate behaviour, and questioning how little I see my child, I would be taking a good look at myself and examining why these points continue to be raised. I don't believe any individual can be so deluded that they do these things and then genuinely believe the tattlers are making it up, and if she is that deluded, she needs to be studied in a lab.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nosymare

Unpopular opinion probably as Paul can be a tit and then there's THAT hair, but have to give him credit for that superhero outfit he put together for Cora. Notice Jeff has posted it on her page without saying who made it....probably wants to give the impression she actually did something nice for her daughter that didn't involve freebies....

*Edited to say....just seen her story advising people to spray their beds with overpriced Spanish air freshener so it smells fresh...changing the bedding has the same effect Jeff without making you a dirty tramp.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh girls, between Jeff's new Barnet, the Consultant Clinic, Weavin Steven, and all the other tattle drama, ya girl Shirl needs a lie down. What a 48 hours.
0_BLPP_CHP_PMI_16194JPG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Noteanoshade

I cannot fathom how this creature forged her way to be a ‘scouse bird’ representative. It’s like using Sonya Jackson from Eastenders as the poster girl for Essex. Meh same area, similar accent..fuck it.
She’s not glam in the slightest, she wouldn’t get a tenth of the treatments she does if she had to pay for them herself. Before the gifted tables and booths started she frequented the Raz with her own smuggled in ale. Scouse mums are queens who adore their children and have them dressed immaculately and put them first.

Nope, sorry, I’m sure I speak for the whole of Liverpool when I say we don’t claim you. You’re still a little stink, you’re just old now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m fucking made up with all the new DABs and friends coming over from KHMs thread 👏🏻 more people seeing this selfish downright nasty Tory smelly cunt for what she really is

Reactions: 32
This gets on my tits I've probably spent 7k in there on my teeth and that rotter gets it for free.
I'm not just saying this to make you all feel better, but if you do ads/collabs (which this clearly was) for free, then you will really
struggle to get paid ones in future. I cannot say who, but I know someone with a seemingly champagne lifestyle on insta who is a lovely lady, but she has been doing it for free and now no one will pay her because they know she will do it for product. A dangerous road to go down.

A peek behind the curtain to explain further: whenever I do collabs (which is rare), I get paid a rate for the ad, plus an additional fee every time that picture is shared in future. The reason being, a good agent will anticipate that at some point, you'll have been in too many ads focused at your target demographic, so you won't be in demand anymore. Like, if I collabed with Ford, BMW, and Mercedes, it's highly unlikely Audi will want to pay me to work with them in future. The repeat post fee protects my future income once I've exhausted that particular demographic. This also means that the more you work for free, the more you eliminate the possibility of working with similar brands in future, and you don't have the backup of your repost fees.

Sorry to get technical DABs, but I thought it might help anyone getting wound up by her flaunting her free shite.

Reactions: 31

cbdgummybear

Has anyone watched the fb story she just put up?! Absolutely disgusting. Saying people inbox her about abuse,etc. Please don’t contact me cos it ruins my day. See a therapist. Fuck off!! You’ve put yourself in the public eye, going on about be kind and helping each other then basically rip someone cos they’re in a bad situation and feel like they have a strange connection to your fb persona.
Why not get some useful phone numbers like the Samaritans, etc and send them to them, instead of washing your hands off it.
Self centred gobshite who is using that fuckin book as her new guide to life

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

cbdgummybear

She’s been banging on about her single status and been weirdly over sexualised for 5 days now. This latest dude must have really upset her
As a grown man, I find her sexualised posts vile. No way am I a prude but the stuff she posts is worse than a horny rejected teenager. Even my female mates are like wtf is wrong with her and these posts?!
Cock, fame, money? Scousebird ain’t funny

Reactions: 30