Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly don’t understand the relentless man hate. Yes men can be utter shitheads including the ones we allow to live in our houses 😑 but such fiery man hate has to say something about YOU, not them. Don’t be so bitter just because a man has never truly loved you Jeff.

Reactions: 19
That tick tock has sent me over the edge with her. The lovely photo of Cora in her football kit that she’s stolen off her ex’s page and shoved on hers to make her look like mother of the year! Can’t stand her. All that money and her kid doesn’t get anything. How much would Cora love Disney land now ? (After Covid) or even before covid? The only time she has ever took her on holiday was one she’d booked for herself and Snakey Jake but they broke up so she took
Cora but ended up
flying her home early because she was so
Depressed. She’s a
Millionaire isn’t she??? Surely she could take her on holiday? Barely even takes her to that caravan in Prestatyn.
It’s not Jeffs style that she prefers taking her Formby beach where she’s being PAID to take her own daughter out .... 😷

Reactions: 17
I truly don’t understand the relentless man hate. Yes men can be utter shitheads including the ones we allow to live in our houses 😑 but such fiery man hate has to say something about YOU, not them. Don’t be so bitter just because a man has never truly loved you Jeff.
Notice how it’s always the men with the problem and not her 🤣

Reactions: 11
Gutted Desserts by Dre might end up stocking his fabulous cakes in her place. Don't do it Dre! Run a mile!!!!

Also, have we all just given up on wearing face masks now?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Men are intimidated by her you know 🤔
Probably true cos she’s a pure grock. She can’t keep a fella cos she absolutely REEKS of utter desperation, she’s a weekend ma (red flag!) and she’s a bit of a slapper. You peaked at Jake hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably true cos she’s a pure grock. She can’t keep a fella cos she absolutely REEKS of utter desperation, she’s a weekend ma (red flag!) and she’s a bit of a slapper. You peaked at Jake hahaha
Men use her for a quick shag because they know she’s always giving it. That’s all she is to them..a drunken shag. They don’t want a relationship with her

Reactions: 13
Men use her for a quick shag because they know she’s always giving it. That’s all she is to them..a drunken shag. They don’t want a relationship with her
I swear if my brother brought a woman home who only seen her kid one night a week we’d all be like, er don’t think so mate she’s clearly a wrong’un.
And just to be fair, I’d think just as bad of a bloke who didn’t do everything he could for his children. Something about a mother doing it though that just isn’t right. No mother I know, not one single girl in my life would ever be separated from her kid like that. I’d make my ex drag me through every court he could. It makes me laugh that she tries to claim it’s 50/50!! 50/50 isn’t one night a week while you galavant all over Liverpool calling it ‘work’. She employs staff, she could take a step back and focus on the social media side and set herself work hours that fit around her child - it’s not about needs must, she literally just doesn’t want to. That’s why she was an unstable mess when the kid turned 5. The years are passing her by and the guilt must kick in once a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This man thinks she’s a massive whopper! I’ve seen more intimidating cbd jellies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That minty bra sticking out of her dress 😭. Her boobs are ridiculously saggy 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.