Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted Desserts by Dre might end up stocking his fabulous cakes in her place. Don't do it Dre! Run a mile!!!!

Also, have we all just given up on wearing face masks now?
Omg I’ll be FUMING if so. I love him!!!! I feel like messaging him with a link to this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The irony of the new Tik Tok. Jeff hasn’t got any mates from school has she can’t sustain long term relationships of any sort. Wonder what she’d be doing for mates if Twitter didn’t exist 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The school run tiktok, she won't recognise anyone there because she never does it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony of the new Tik Tok. Jeff hasn’t got any mates from school has she can’t sustain long term relationships of any sort. Wonder what she’d be doing for mates if Twitter didn’t exist 🤔
Be like when Kevin puts all the dummies and cutouts around the house in Home Alone
Look I’m having a party with all me mates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just HOW!!!! How does she have the audacity to post THAT caption with an altered photo. Her trainer must be slamming her face against the table.

Just showed Mr Shade as I was laughing (exhales loudly through my nose) at the audacity;

‘Pull her up on it, she’s fuckin odd her mate, she’s got a head like a runner bean’🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear if my brother brought a woman home who only seen her kid one night a week we’d all be like, er don’t think so mate she’s clearly a wrong’un.
And just to be fair, I’d think just as bad of a bloke who didn’t do everything he could for his children. Something about a mother doing it though that just isn’t right. No mother I know, not one single girl in my life would ever be separated from her kid like that. I’d make my ex drag me through every court he could. It makes me laugh that she tries to claim it’s 50/50!! 50/50 isn’t one night a week while you galavant all over Liverpool calling it ‘work’. She employs staff, she could take a step back and focus on the social media side and set herself work hours that fit around her child - it’s not about needs must, she literally just doesn’t want to. That’s why she was an unstable mess when the kid turned 5. The years are passing her by and the guilt must kick in once a year.
She’s straight out of the sallie axl book of parenting this one

View attachment 599456Spot the difference? Ill Give you a clue it’s not the polygon of a wardrobe.
Is she ok? 👀👀

Reactions: 6
Just HOW!!!! How does she have the audacity to post THAT caption with an altered photo. Her trainer must be slamming her face against the table.

Just showed Mr Shade as I was laughing (exhales loudly through my nose) at the audacity;

‘Pull her up on it, she’s fuckin odd her mate, she’s got a head like a runner bean’🤣
Head like a runner bean. Ok it’s only 20 to 2 and that has killed me of for the day 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly feel like commenting something but she’ll only prob block me! Once you see it you can’t unsee! Ahh girl, cringing for ya!

Reactions: 1
She has a unhealthy obsession with thinking anyone gives a shiny shite about her weight loss but her. Its not normal to bombarded your followers with your barely noticeable weight loss pics daily. No one cares! Create a scousebirdslims page, Jesus Christ you’ve made one for everything else.
And no Steph I’m not jealous. I’m skinnier than you boo 😘 must be all that running around after my kid 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.