Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s 35 about to turn 36. Surely she’s no younger?

* edited to say companies house says June 1985

Reactions: 2
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong like but isn't she simply describing sister sizing in relation to going down a back size and up a cup size for her bra (& vice versa)... that's what I've been told god knows how many times when I've been fitted anyway? (I'm an awkward size & rarely find it so usually have to sister size to buy bras that fit.)

Reactions: 5
Excellent jawline she says

Stop it now Jeff, too much entertainment 🤣🤣🤣 At least that was much funnier than the linkedin story!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old is she?!

duck off post too short

omg can’t believe how many DABs are from my neck of the woods! I was in Litherland Tesco yesterday!! I didn’t go to secrets unfortunately I’m too young (soz🤣) I can remember my mum going! She used to wear heather shimmy lippy and shoes from dune🤩🤩🤩🤩

Omg her hair 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13

duck off post too short

omg can’t believe how many DABs are from my neck of the woods! I was in Litherland Tesco yesterday!! I didn’t go to secrets unfortunately I’m too young (soz🤣) I can remember my mum going! She used to wear heather shimmy lippy and shoes from dune🤩🤩🤩🤩

Omg her hair 🤢
😳😳😳 we may be the same age! My mum used to go secrets with my dad and she wire similar lippy🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1

duck off post too short

Omg her hair 🤢
I'm on me way there shortly, no pap shots PLS

😳😳😳 we may be the same age! My mum used to go secrets with my dad and she wire similar lippy🤣
My mum met my dad there! Gutted it isn't still around, stumbling distance home to the KRS HQ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.