Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl paid for this
Hope MJ feels a bleep. Giving her freebies whilst she’s telling people to go to the other place for all their aesthetics needs. Hahaha!

I also think it’s out or order to promote a business you can’t personally vouch for. Especially something like aesthetics, it’s potentially dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No I can’t cope. WHO PUTS HARIBO IN THE FRIDGE! All the comments here about the fridge having no evidence of a child actually living there so she throws a concoction together of battered half eaten Easter eggs and some haribos left over from last Easter. ‘Swipe to see cora’s reaction’ cause she’s never had a treat drawer before

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I bet there’s about 200 “how are we” dairy milks buried under that lot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she posting this because a few weeks back we all commented how her fridge had nothing in for Cora?
100% yes. Still no trace of food like which assumes she really is there for 3 hours a week and gets some chocolate while she’s there. Bit like what I’d do for my niece, get some sweets in when I know she’s coming round.

Reactions: 7
100% yes. Still no trace of food like which assumes she really is there for 3 hours a week and gets some chocolate while she’s there. Bit like what I’d do for my niece, get some sweets in when I know she’s coming round.
Yes, where are the yoghurts, Babybels or Dairylea, cereal or brioche, grapes, Billy bear ham. Child-friendly food. It’s not there. Don’t get me wrong, I know some children eat the same as their parents but there’s usually a telltale sign of a child inhabiting there and there’s nothing. The fact that the sweets she’s shown are out of date tells us all we need to know. What does Cora actually eat at her ma’s? Does she ever stop long enough for her tea?

Reactions: 12
I put haribo in the fridge. I’m off to have a stern word with myself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can't say what school I went to because it is a dead give away! 😂 Will go as far as to say Aigburth though 👀. Didn't Jeff go to school in Maghull??? 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rrrr that builder story has properly pissed me off. He was obv desperate to get his work done, he’ll have been sat there for hours not being able to do duck all.
If that was me I’d have been mortified, I think surely if you were having work done you’d make yourself available from the time the work started?
Anyway, in other news I messaged someone on bumble and said “how are we?”😭 I think I need a Jeff-tox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.