Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Rob didn't last long....ran for the hills like everyone she ever had working for her...anyone else reckon she wrote that farewell note herself? Can't imagine why such a lovely caring boss can't keep any staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See Rob didn't last long....ran for the hills like everyone she ever had working for her...anyone else reckon she wrote that farewell note herself? Can't imagine why such a lovely caring boss can't keep any staff.
I thought the same thing about her writing it herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch this space..Rob will apply for DAB membership

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m 2
Mine was next to Secrets which is no longer there
loads of my mates went there. I should have (my primary was the feeder) but went to another one which a people went to.. either st W or the other if that makes sense 🤣

I went to holy family!
Oh duck it so did I 🤣🤣 how old are you

sorry but as IF Lizzy Parr Just had her 25th birthday?! How old was Jeff when she was hanging round with her 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m 2

loads of my mates went there. I should have (my primary was the feeder) but went to another one which a people went to.. either st W or the other if that makes sense 🤣

sorry but as IF Lizzy Parr Just had her 25th birthday?! How old was Jeff when she was hanging round with her 🤢
16. Seriously.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m 2

Eeee how mad! I’m 29!
Yeahhh I think it may of been 15 yknow! I’ve no clue how they even know each other!! 😳 Jeff is nearly old enough to be her mum

Reactions: 2
Eeee how mad! I’m 29!
Yeahhh I think it may of been 15 yknow! I’ve no clue how they even know each other!! 😳 Jeff is nearly old enough to be her mum
Omg same. I must defo know you🤣🤣🤣 I left in 2008

sorry but that’s beyond creepy and if I was lizzy’s ma I would have been asking questions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg same. I must defo know you🤣🤣🤣 I left in 2008

sorry but that’s beyond creepy and if I was lizzy’s ma I would have been asking questions
Hahaha yes 🤣 Going to spend all night thinking who it is!

Exactly! We moved when I was 10 and the new girl next door was 14/15, and my mum said I was too young to hang round with her! I was fuming cause she was popular and I was like MUM THAT WAS MY IN!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Face like a spoon.
HAHAHHA I am deceased a bleeping spoon 😭😭😭😭

Why tho. Why bang on about her botoxed forehead that goes right over and back round to her neck but not botox all those crinkles that she purposely makes when scrunching up her nose like that. Does herself no favours. She'd look so much better without all the botox, lip fillers especially and phoney procedures where she blates still has her chins (not sure what the point was).
Also is she bleeping going to JD gym now? bleeping fuming that's my gym if so, can't be assed with humpty dumpty head bouncing round screeching and cackling.
Screenshot_20210524-132256.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHAHHA I am deceased a bleeping spoon 😭😭😭😭

Why tho. Why bang on about her botoxed forehead that goes right over and back round to her neck but not botox all those crinkles that she purposely makes when scrunching up her nose like that. Does herself no favours. She'd look so much better without all the botox, lip fillers especially and phoney procedures where she blates still has her chins (not sure what the point was).
Also is she bleeping going to JD gym now? bleeping fuming that's my gym if so, can't be assed with humpty dumpty head bouncing round screeching and cackling.
View attachment 588422
Nah she’ll just be in the weights section with the “big boys”. Or in the changing room hogging the mirror checking out her new jawline

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Russian shot putter comes to mind

I went to Archbishop Beck..many moons ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.