Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What JD gym is she going to? Swear we’re all from the same area and around the same age. Defo drank in the George together at some point :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAHAHHA I am deceased a bleeping spoon 😭😭😭😭

Why tho. Why bang on about her botoxed forehead that goes right over and back round to her neck but not botox all those crinkles that she purposely makes when scrunching up her nose like that. Does herself no favours. She'd look so much better without all the botox, lip fillers especially and phoney procedures where she blates still has her chins (not sure what the point was).
Also is she bleeping going to JD gym now? bleeping fuming that's my gym if so, can't be assed with humpty dumpty head bouncing round screeching and cackling.
View attachment 588422
bleeping hell, does anyone know which JD she goes to? I go to one of those 👀

• Haha
The one I go to is out of town, it she joined mine I'd burn it to the ground. Shirl doesn't fear prison.
Take me with you 😭🤣 honestly I need glasses to see a few meters in front of me but I'll know Jeff from a mile away, vile clothing, oblong head and cackle. Pray for your fellow dab, dabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What JD gym is she going to? Swear we’re all from the same area and around the same age. Defo drank in the George together at some point :ROFLMAO:
Omg the George I was there 3 nights a week remember that mad scary bouncer Nicky 🤣 Nicky man head the original

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha oh the George! I regularly got barred for the night from there 🤣🤣
£1 pints and drinks were dangerous! Back when moorlane was good!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
go out with a tenner, come home with change and a battered sausage from Crosby fish bar. Best nights :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Was she a bit of a victim? The way she is now I just imagine she turned a bit when she left school.

Omg I’m dying to know who you are we could actually be mates 🤣😭😭😭😭

go out with a tenner, come home with change and a battered sausage from Crosby fish bar. Best nights :ROFLMAO:
hahaha mmmmm I always got a battered sausage. Aw the fish bar is called something else now isn’t it

considering jeff bums Crosby I never saw her on a night out there ever

duck off i am screaming

Omg I’m dying to know who you are we could actually be mates 🤣😭😭😭😭

hahaha mmmmm I always got a battered sausage. Aw the fish bar is called something else now isn’t it

considering jeff bums Crosby I never saw her on a night out there ever

duck off i am screaming
Same!!
I might start going round shouting blairrrrrrr like that woman who lost her parrot Chanel 🤣
It’s called lin’s takeaway now!
hahahha Jeff was probably hanging round where the maricourt kids drank to find new mates!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.