Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs like that scene in Clueless where Alicia Silverstone sent flowers to herself so guys would think she had a fella and get more interested
The best part of this was (not that I'm dissing the unemployed), she worked on the dole counter and would flash her ringless finger as she went through their paperwork. Classy lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who doesn't think that bra is really working for her?

Also, Holly Henderson? How did I miss that? Did she say that he was? This is new ☕ to me!

Reactions: 7
Remember when it all went off on here when someone said Paul had been shagging the cleaner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vaguely yeah. But now I'm thinking was Holly the cleaner!? My mind is going over all sorts of scenarios 😂

Reactions: 2
I really must’ve missed the joke with the builder story. 1. It isn’t a story worth telling. 2. It wasn’t funny. 3. If anything it was disrespectful for the man that came out on a Sunday and couldn’t do his job until he got an answer.
I can’t wait until the press get hold of this story: BREAKING NEWS - Builder attends job and has to contact the business owner to ask where the fuse box is before he can begin his job. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she had done her sorting properly, she’d see that that packet of sweets is out of date.

I really must’ve missed the joke with the builder story. 1. It isn’t a story worth telling. 2. It wasn’t funny. 3. If anything it was disrespectful for the man that came out on a Sunday and couldn’t do his job until he got an answer.
I can’t wait until the press get hold of this story: BREAKING NEWS - Builder attends job and has to contact the business owner to ask where the fuse box is before he can begin his job. Hilarious.
If it’s not people reaching out to her emotionally, it’s builders trying to do their job and ruining her day. Poor Jeff.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously been reading on here when someone said about the fridge having nothing in for Cora
Hi Jeff 👋👋

Reactions: 14
I remember when peaches and cream had their shop in Garston a stones throw from my house at the time, it was fuckin packed all the time so they ended up getting their place on Dale st.
I lived right near that too, wonder if we know each other 😂

Reactions: 5
Packet of sweets 3 months out of date there. They’d be well scoffed if she was there for more than 3 hours a week.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.