Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine how farty her bed smells, bet her bedding is rancid with all that dry shampoo.

i just have a vision of her house having floating Poo particles in every room you enter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hey Jeff, I wanna ask some hair volume advice. You’ve spouted on about hair beeeeeerst being so amazing and giving you so much volume...so much volume that you then have stapled extensions “only for the volume, not for the length” and today you are reminding us that HB is great for volume (after you’ve ran your fingers through your staples and shown us how thick your extensions are) so I’d like to know which is best for volume because you appear to be a tad conflicting. Can you please pick a hair volume lane and see it through? Thanks 💋🤌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah I like Steven. He’s done me dirty a few times cancelling appointments and I don’t agree with a lot of what he says but he’s funny in real life. I feel like online he acts up a lot.

Reactions: 1
Sunday lunch at Casa Cureton’s about to get interesting then? Jeff vs Lauren for the last cooked by a Yankee Candle roastie.
Omg I would LIVE for tea like that 🤣🤣

Swear to god I thought that was chelsey harwood
Probably is, bet no-one would see them in the same room together 🤣

Bet Jeff is lying in her grubby bed, raging that her tattle thread has been derailed by Weavil Steavil. Even the bedbugs will be buzzing off it.
Weavil Steavil omfg 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the Scouse Twitter thread die a death (ie, get deleted / closed)? As i feel cheated ! It would have been gold !! That OMG Hon one was always posting pics with Steve the Weave - see seems to have disappeared too now. And her Indica CBD page.

I'm assuming he's another non medically trained 'aesthetics practise' doing Fillers etc now. Just cashing in on being 'well known' around Liverpool.
Yeah we’re not allowed one because it was about multiple people. Omg hon is northwitch 69

also caffy Hank is back with a new twitter handle Nicola fart I think it is. Wonder what went on with her. She’s absolutely PUTRID

Whoever has got tea on weavin Steven just share it or leave, the DABs aren’t about hinting and sprinting thank you kindly

xoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Weavin Steven looks like he’d be a laugh tbh but I had a look at his work IG and it’s just so many filler moustaches

Reactions: 12
oh my god 😂😂😂😂

I can confirm the shop of tatt has been empty for the past few hours. I did see a little old woman stop and look in the window, although common sense took over and she carried on walking.
Did you sit outside 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.