Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
deluded much? I don’t see her or kate hayes as successful women. They’re both freeloading, deluded, lacking in self awareness, arrogant, liars, free of integrity, bandwagon jumping with an over inflated sense of themselves. Oh and charisma free the pair of them. They’ve sold their souls to social media and only want the positive trappings that come with that.

deluded much? I don’t see her or kate hayes as successful women. They’re both freeloading, deluded, lacking in self awareness, arrogant, liars, free of integrity, bandwagon jumping with an over inflated sense of themselves. Oh and charisma free the pair of them. They’ve sold their souls to social media and only want the positive trappings that come with that.
and Jeff’s dress sense or lack thereof makes me want to hurl 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
On the subject of successful Scouse birds on social media, I just come across Heidi out the Sugababes Insta - she looks gorgeous without daft filters or surgery, dresses stylish, right amount of mummy content without alienating us non-mums, fit husband, good portion of Sugababes reminiscence. One Scousebird who gets the thumbs up from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never particularly been taken with the whole "you dislike them because they mirror your insecurities" narrative... yes, it occasionally applies - In my experience more often to children and teenagers who haven't quite figured out how to manage jealously, sometimes with adults (usually yet to mature in the same way) but even so I find that the people actaully pushing that narrative are more the ones that what to delude themselves (and others) out of acknowledging why people aren't taken with them, for valid reasons, and into a false sense of superiority. Just my 2 cents.

Also, can't stress enough how poorly read it makes someone when they feel the need to post photos of a book to instagram as they read it... especially one on such basic feminism. You're a woman in your thirties, absolutely shameful that you think a couple of paragraphs on acknowledging your own internal misogyny and how being single is beneficial to personal growth are such nuggets of wisdom worth posting online. Tit.

Idk what that tiktok is, I'm offended I've seen it. If that's what she's doing with all her free time off from parenting then ...I ...I just ...aw ay. Just what a tit, honestly. Such a successful woman worth such envy.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In your mid thirties and you’ve just realised it’s ok to be single... it’s ok to enjoy time with your daughter and to not be searching out cock on Facebook dating, tweeting about scranning arse and throwing up some desperate photos in your underwear.

IT HAS TAKEN THIS BOOK TO TEACH YOU THIS!!
🤦‍♀️
Never met such an insecure women in my life. She’s been posting about her saggy tits all week.
Today she’s decided she’s a feminist who doesn’t need a man.
She does though because she can’t stand being alone because she’s so painfully insecure.
You are mildly entertaining us with your breakdowns. End of.
duck my life. We all want to be 36 year old single, STD ridden size 14 slag with saggy tits and a flat arse, with straw hair, having a meltdown every other day, with no real mates, living by themselves and never seeing their kid.
Absolutely deluded. Keep sipping your cheap champagne in your terrace house talking into your phone, spouting absolute tit love. Keep telling yourself the reason you’re so lonely is because everyone’s just jealous of you and men are intimidated by you. Couldn’t be further from the truth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Jeff, we have stressed this countless times. It is the lies, the ignorance, and the reckless disregard for others which has led us here. We used to like you and support you!

Although I admit I see certain behaviours that trigger me internally because I know I used to behave the same way and it mortifies me for myself.

there is zero part of me that sees something in you and thinks oh, I wish that was me.

Actually, I think I hold out hope that one day you might get your tit together and revert back to the cool girl I thought you were 🤣

And no one is taking comfort in your pain. I think that’s the biggest thing, it’s like watching a crash happen in slow motion. If ever the day comes where the deceptive behaviour stops, the arrogance stops, the poor decisions stop and things get back on track i will be applauding believe me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In correct it is and quote "a big house in Crosby where I park my Lexus on the drive" haha what a shameless sl*g she is, and going on about been happily single, feminst etc, yet showing how much weight she has allegedly lost but also showing off her bra at the same time, because she just wants CO*K!!

Is it me but she always seems happiest, smiling and laughing when she is NOT with Cora, and when she is with her she seems depressed

Reactions: 10
The irony of that page in that book. Jeff is insanely jealous of us DABs because she wishes she was half as clever, witty and downright gorgeous as we are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw a lady explaining that tiktok have recently introduced a new feature where you can now pay for views, likes and to be featured on the for you page. Perfect for our Jeff who has form for paying for followers and likes lol. Expect a lot more tiktok content from her from now on, and an amazing increase in her viewer numbers 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d rather vote Tory than use tik tok. Knocking successful women in that book?! Nah, not at all. It’s called questioning someone’s character. There’s no jealousy. If anything, I’d disown her if she was my daughter. She’s just devoid of proper content. She has no imagination and now everyone knows she just quotes other tweets and claims credit for them. That tik tok video makes her look like she’s going the hard dock cafe (hard dick in her case) and bouncing off her swede to Oceanic Insanity, with all her jefflets on the disco biscuits around her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thought you were the latest employee for a second 🤣
duck off 😂😂😂. Rob was working in there when I walked past for a good nose

There are not enough laughing emojis for this one!!! all 3 of them committing all kinds of fraud, don’t care what anyone says, they’re crooks - absolute bleeping torys the lot of them but we’re supposed to buy this boss witch fantasy. I’m bleeping ashamed for her

tragic is what it is
I have NEVER cringed so hard in my entire life! Her head looks like it doesn’t belong on her body at some points in the video. Each day I understand that bit more about the caliber of men she attracts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.