Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole long boring story about hair burst along with a discount code and not a single ad declaration to be found.

JEFF you👏legally👏have👏to👏declare👏ads👏
Did you see / cringe when she said she kept forgetting what the discount code was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She swears by the Hair Burst volumizing spray so much she’s just got hair extensions to give her a bit more body...🙈 She’s blagging so much free stuff she’s forgetting they contradict each other!
That’s ✨influenzas✨ these days, try and sell ya one thing one day and try to sell ya the opposite the next day
Also I used to follow Steph a loooong time ago but I followed because she’s insufferable and have only discovered tattle because of my hatred of James Smith et al and saw this on a suggested thread and let me tell you this is wAaaaay more fun than the James Smith thread 🙌🏼

Reactions: 10
I'm on his insta now. I've not screenshot any examples because I would never want any of the girls on his page to feel bad about the work they've had done, but let's say I nearly gave to grief on my crunchy nut cornflakes going through that.
Could tell you a lot about arl Weavin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I have too many issues with this hangover free drink.
Surely this encourages alcoholism? To drink a full bottle of vodka, in a night, and be happy tou didn't have a hangover. That's so unhealthy. And of she carries on promoting this shot it will add more strain to the NHS. She's a dick.
Makes me feel really uneasy 🙈
this is what winds me up about her. She makes statements that put people in actual harms way. The blag antibodies test a prime example. This being another. If a young impressionable 18 year old were to listen to this head, down a couple of cans of that stuff and then go on to have alcohol poisoning and die, SHE WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE.

the sooner the better they start regulating these “influencers”.

Until then, tattle will thrive.

Reactions: 18
She promotes that crappy drink like it’s a magical potion, like Pirelli’s miracle elixir. Smells like piss. Piss and pink latte

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, me babyz growing up 🙄 She’s 5 steffany not 35
They are tears of guilt
Absofuckinlutely.
DABs I have some major tea (if it hasn't been said already 😕 have had some brain fog of late so bear with lol)
Just thought before about havin a bit of a nose of Lauren's profile on IG after her "friend" came on here, just casually flicking through the people that follow her and obvs we know Greaseball Paul is prob tryin to work his way back in by following her again, but imagine my utter SURPRISE when I see the one and only Jake the vape snake following her as well 🤣🤣
Prob trying to bond with her over crazy Jeff and tryin to get his leg over in the process.
Not in a lifetime of Sunday's would she give ya the time of day ya snake give it up 🤣

• Haha
Absofuckinlutely.
DABs I have some major tea (if it hasn't been said already 😕 have had some brain fog of late so bear with lol)
Just thought before about havin a bit of a nose of Lauren's profile on IG after her "friend" came on here, just casually flicking through the people that follow her and obvs we know Greaseball Paul is prob tryin to work his way back in by following her again, but imagine my utter SURPRISE when I see the one and only Jake the vape snake following her as well 🤣🤣
Prob trying to bond with her over crazy Jeff and tryin to get his leg over in the process.
Not in a lifetime of Sunday's would she give ya the time of day ya snake give it up 🤣
Who was it that called Jake “puff the scally dragon” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is that cake! Asda own print yourself they’re really good but You have just turned over a mil ... apparently spring for a cake for your kid she got one for her own birthday poor Cora gets an Asda’s own!
That dead big intricate sunflower one she got for her "mate" (Ma Cureton) and all Cora gets is an Asda one. Fuckin cheap witch.

This is weavin Steven 🤣
JEEBUS FUCKIN CHRIST ON A BIKE!!!

Who was it that called Jake “puff the scally dragon” 🤣🤣🤣
DEAD 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also that Hair Beeeeersstt dry shampoo is £14.99!!! Who the frig pays that for dry shampoo ?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Sunday lunch at Casa Cureton’s about to get interesting then? Jeff vs Lauren for the last cooked by a Yankee Candle roastie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on to see what’s going on with Jeff lately and I’m faced with weavin Steven hahahahaha I’m crying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.