Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another example of how deluded she is: there's no way she could have any faults, everyone is just jealous.
That’s the issue I have with this sort of self help book. It makes people believe they’re immune to any sort of criticism because it’s all down to other people’s insecurities. Where’s the advice for the people being criticised to reflect and think about whether they might have done something to warrant it? If you haven’t then great maybe it is them not you, but if you stop and think you might actually learn something and do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s the issue I have with this sort of self help book. It makes people believe they’re immune to any sort of criticism because it’s all down to other people’s insecurities. Where’s the advice for the people being criticised to reflect and think about whether they might have done something to warrant it? If you haven’t then great maybe it is them not you, but if you stop and think you might actually learn something and do better.
I first came to tattle to make sure there wasn't a page about me (there still isn't, phew). Let me tell you, if there was a page about me calling me ugly or fat or whatever, sure, I would look at it and say it's jealousy. But it there was a page pointing out my tax evasion, calling out crude, inappropriate behaviour, and questioning how little I see my child, I would be taking a good look at myself and examining why these points continue to be raised. I don't believe any individual can be so deluded that they do these things and then genuinely believe the tattlers are making it up, and if she is that deluded, she needs to be studied in a lab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I first came to tattle to make sure there wasn't a page about me (there still isn't, phew). Let me tell you, if there was a page about me calling me ugly or fat or whatever, sure, I would look at it and say it's jealousy. But it there was a page pointing out my tax evasion, calling out crude, inappropriate behaviour, and questioning how little I see my child, I would be taking a good look at myself and examining why these points continue to be raised. I don't believe any individual can be so deluded that they do these things and then genuinely believe the tattlers are making it up, and if she is that deluded, she needs to be studied in a lab.
Spot on shirl 👏🏻 It’s like me being in work and my manager pulling me for poor time keeping, inaccuracy, constant mistake making, being drunk at work, skiving off etc and me saying oh duck off you’re just jealous hun 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Dying to know who you are Shirl!

I was thinking that the other day, if I was an influencer and had a thread on Tattle, I'd be using it as constructive criticism to improve how I worked! Its literally just like market research, we praise when someone does something good, and pull them up when they don't. People pay good money for this type of feedback!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Spot on shirl 👏🏻 It’s like me being in work and my manager pulling me for poor time keeping, inaccuracy, constant mistake making, being drunk at work, skiving off etc and me saying oh duck kfc you’re just jealous hun
That's it exactly! When you're active on social media, the audience is your manager. They're the people who can give the best feedback because they're unbiased. It's that very modern problem of no one being to blame for anything.

Dying to know who you are Shirl!

I was thinking that the other day, if I was an influencer and had a thread on Tattle, I'd be using it as constructive criticism to improve how I worked! Its literally just like market research, we praise when someone does something good, and pull them up when they don't. People pay good money for this type of feedback!
You prob wouldn't know me, but you might do one day! It's slow for me because I'm not an influencer, I do maybe one paid promo a month, I'm more of a name in my field who works in the media. I keep an eye online in case people have anything bad to say, so far, so good, just the odd perv. First time someone cottoned on to who I was, they went "oh wow it's Shirley Ballas" and their companion went "who the duck is Shirley Ballas?" 😂 I love doing what I do though and would continue to do it even if I didn't do media work, unlike our pal Jeff who does what she does purely for online attention 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The reason Tattle even exists is because you can’t call an influencer out. You comment or DM and you either get blocked, comments get deleted or you’re put on blast and then their die hard fans come after you. If they even took a little criticism on board then there would be less issues with influencers. I get there will always be haterz but they can’t take any accountability so this is where we vent. They’ve created their bubble and don’t want anyone to come along and pop it. Most people who have a regular job always get constructive criticism but these influenzas can’t take it hence why they’ve never had a real job. Ok I think I’m done now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's been 3 hours since I watched that Tik tok and my body is only starting to unfurl from the major cringe I did 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's been 3 hours since I watched that Tik tok and my body is only starting to unfurl from the major cringe I did 😬😬😬
Tiktok in general is cringe for anyone over 21. Those dances people do are vile and the stupid lipsyncs they do to lines from films. Don’t know what it’s from but the ‘prins’ in work seem to love lipsyncing to something that goes along the lines of ‘gloria when will you make babies? I am baby’ in a Latin American (?) accent. Makes me want to smash my phone and go back to a Nokia 3310

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw a lady explaining that tiktok have recently introduced a new feature where you can now pay for views, likes and to be featured on the for you page. Perfect for our Jeff who has form for paying for followers and likes lol. Expect a lot more tiktok content from her from now on, and an amazing increase in her viewer numbers 😆
Like these....?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Like these....?
That clip made made me want to report her whole account for abuse.

The elongated horse face followed by actually dribble spitting tea into the cup and the faux head palm to finish... all of it made me ill.
Simply, no need.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I cannot fathom how this creature forged her way to be a ‘scouse bird’ representative. It’s like using Sonya Jackson from Eastenders as the poster girl for Essex. Meh same area, similar accent..duck it.
She’s not glam in the slightest, she wouldn’t get a tenth of the treatments she does if she had to pay for them herself. Before the gifted tables and booths started she frequented the Raz with her own smuggled in ale. Scouse mums are queens who adore their children and have them dressed immaculately and put them first.

Nope, sorry, I’m sure I speak for the whole of Liverpool when I say we don’t claim you. You’re still a little stink, you’re just old now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.