Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah fuckin ell just had a gadge then. I'm not adverse to people getting work done but this massive boom of aestetics and preying on insecurities coupled with the social media influence has led to people sculpting their face that much they look like Kryten of Red Dwarf Fame
Same, too many young girls and even lads getting stuff done they don’t need. Watching all the pop vids on Youtube at the moment and looking how gorg the 90s/ early 00s lads and girls were without Turkey teeth and fillers etc. Sophie Ellis Bextor was a goddess (still is) and scousebirds like Atomic Kitten pre Tash looking like Pete Burns and Jen Ellison. Lads like Take That, Adam Rickitt and Blue didn’t have fakery and we all fancied em. Hate this normalisation of cosmetic procedures.

Reactions: 16
Same, too many young girls and even lads getting stuff done they don’t need. Watching all the pop vids on Youtube at the moment and looking how gorg the 90s/ early 00s lads and girls were without Turkey teeth and fillers etc. Sophie Ellis Bextor was a goddess (still is) and scousebirds like Atomic Kitten pre Tash looking like Pete Burns and Jen Ellison. Lads like Take That, Adam Rickitt and Blue didn’t have fakery and we all fancied em. Hate this normalisation of cosmetic procedures.
Preach it 🙌 I have BDD, its one of the main reasons I don't use SM. Luckily I'm fortunate enough to have the awareness no amount of cosmetic procedures will change it, you'll always find something else wrong. I've chosen to grow old hideously and disgracefully 😂

Reactions: 10
Some horrible hairdresser turned ‘aesthetics practitioner’. Have a look at his IG.
As you’re saying horrible hairdresser I’ll put you down as a maybe for The DAB inner child healing course I was going to book us all on 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did the Scouse Twitter thread die a death (ie, get deleted / closed)? As i feel cheated ! It would have been gold !! That OMG Hon one was always posting pics with Steve the Weave - see seems to have disappeared too now. And her Indica CBD page.

I'm assuming he's another non medically trained 'aesthetics practise' doing Fillers etc now. Just cashing in on being 'well known' around Liverpool.

Reactions: 8
Did the Scouse Twitter thread die a death (ie, get deleted / closed)? As i feel cheated ! It would have been gold !! That OMG Hon one was always posting pics with Steve the Weave - see seems to have disappeared too now. And her Indica CBD page.

I'm assuming he's another non medically trained 'aesthetics practise' doing Fillers etc now. Just cashing in on being 'well known' around Liverpool.
He’s opening his own training academy hahah Steven weavin training.

*weavin Steven I mean hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As you’re saying horrible hairdresser I’ll put you down as a maybe for The DAB inner child healing course I was going to book us all on 🤣.
This has gone right over my head 😂😂 (insomnia brain) 😂

He’s opening his own training academy hahah Steven weavin training.

*weavin Steven I mean hahah
What’s he teaching? How to pick pocket? I’ve heard it all now. Going to put my head in the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is pure trollin with this post, definitely for the benefit of the DAB’s 🤣
52425E4F-8A69-4ABE-B003-2E68BEF05EFC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
76A0BA98-57C3-40D1-A44C-182051A4C875.jpeg

duck off, is THAT him 🤣
He looks like a less hot cheaper version of Joe Exotic ... and Joe aint hot - or lavish 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I miss OMGhon. She was out constantly coked up and pissing the bed. Then she became a witch and heard no more of her! I always wondered what happened to her. She was beautiful but absolutely mental! I didn’t know she ran indica CBD tho!

Reactions: 6
A lot of these random beauty therapists/hairdressers etc that sprout up out of nowhere have pure Benidorm Blow and Go vibes and look like they’re winging it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A whole long boring story about hair burst along with a discount code and not a single ad declaration to be found.

JEFF you👏legally👏have👏to👏declare👏ads👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I have too many issues with this hangover free drink.
Surely this encourages alcoholism? To drink a full bottle of vodka, in a night, and be happy tou didn't have a hangover. That's so unhealthy. And of she carries on promoting this shot it will add more strain to the NHS. She's a dick.
Makes me feel really uneasy 🙈

Reactions: 15
A whole long boring story about hair burst along with a discount code and not a single ad declaration to be found.

JEFF you👏legally👏have👏to👏declare👏ads👏
She swears by the Hair Burst volumizing spray so much she’s just got hair extensions to give her a bit more body...🙈 She’s blagging so much free stuff she’s forgetting they contradict each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone really want to turn up to pioneer just to see how empty it’ll be 👀👀👀

remember the launch party that was paacKed 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.