Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I thought it prob wouldn’t be allowed, was just being nosey really cos everyone seems to know where it is 😂
It’s the road to the right of the old Crosby pub.Not sure but I think it’s called Queens street .Anyway you can’t go down for a nose,because it’s a dead end terrace.

Reactions: 4
Is she having beef with The Nest from Albert Dock?

They have put posts on saying their totes are back and she’s done a cunty post about her totes. The shops are quite similar but obviously The Nest has more style!

Reactions: 7
Totally off topic, and don’t know the tattle etiquette yet….. but that consultant clinic thread is just 🔥🔥. Absolutely brilliant it is 😂. Feel so so so sorry for this Leah girl but they make Jeff look like a mentally stable angel 😇

Reactions: 6
It’s the road to the right of the old Crosby pub.Not sure but I think it’s called Queens street .Anyway you can’t go down for a nose,because it’s a dead end terrace.
Ah no I just meant have a nose at where it is online 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Probably Google maps. It’s also on Rightmove so you can see the ‘before’ pics and marvel at the transformation. 😬
Still has the original bathroom and kitchen though, but reckons she’s minted 🤣🤣🤣 don’t think so hun. That crusty kitchen and bathroom would be my priority. She’s got duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh girls, between Jeff's new Barnet, the Consultant Clinic, Weavin Steven, and all the other tattle drama, ya girl Shirl needs a lie down. What a 48 hours.
0_BLPP_CHP_PMI_16194JPG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shirl! That adrenochrome? That why you’re keeping looking amazing? Just imagined it would be red colour. Never know these days.

how does weavin Stephen not have his own thread? Or does he?
He needs it! I can’t say much as it will out me but he’s one robbing BASTARD! And I don’t mean his prices either....

Who is Weavin Stephen 😱
Some horrible hairdresser turned ‘aesthetics practitioner’. Have a look at his IG.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He needs it! I can’t say much as it will out me but he’s one robbing BASTARD! And I don’t mean his prices either....

Some horrible hairdresser turned ‘aesthetics practitioner’. Have a look at his IG.
I'm on his insta now. I've not screenshot any examples because I would never want any of the girls on his page to feel bad about the work they've had done, but let's say I nearly gave to grief on my crunchy nut cornflakes going through that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm on his insta now. I've not screenshot any examples because I would never want any of the girls on his page to feel bad about the work they've had done, but let's say I nearly gave to grief on my crunchy nut cornflakes going through that.
Ah fuckin ell just had a gadge then. I'm not adverse to people getting work done but this massive boom of aestetics and preying on insecurities coupled with the social media influence has led to people sculpting their face that much they look like Kryten of Red Dwarf Fame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂. I wonder how people would look at this type of work and think- I know, I’ll book there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shirl! That adrenochrome? That why you’re keeping looking amazing? Just imagined it would be red colour. Never know these days.

how does weavin Stephen not have his own thread? Or does he?
I don’t think he does, have u got tea on him?

duck off really!! Tell us more 🔥

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂. I wonder how people would look at this type of work and think- I know, I’ll book there 🙄
Sad thing is, people will! And mainly because of instabellends like our Jeff who filter their mush to high heaven and make young girls insecure.

Funnily enough, I did have an appointment booked with Consultant Clinic for June but I've cancelled it. Not giving those charlatans my strictly cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.