Scousebird blogs #16 Tory gigs and Tory wages, hasn’t seen her kid for ages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her having a children’s birthday party in her big house in Crosby? She’d leave the hosting and organising to other parents while she sat staring into the phone
Is this sarcasm cos I really can’t comprehend how average her home is. I’ve seen it, I know exactly where it is. It’s a normal terraced house, I’d actually argue it’s on the small side.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this sarcasm cos I really can’t comprehend how average her home is. I’ve seen it, I know exactly where it is. It’s a normal terraced house, I’d actually argue it’s on the small side.
yup. Ive seen it too. You can’t miss the monstrosity when you’ve got to go down that rd. It’s literally teeny.

Reactions: 6
She said it in a reply to a post last week where some guy said something about single women sit at home crying into their box wine with their cats and she replied I’m sitting in my big house in Crosby with my Lexus on my drive drinking champagne.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She said it in a reply to a post last week where some guy said something about single women sit at home crying into their box wine with their cats and she replied I’m sitting in my big house in Crosby with my Lexus on my drive drinking champagne.
I’d rather rent my home and get the bus every day than live in her house of horrors with my daughters bedroom empty 6 nights a week. There’s things you just can’t buy in life Steph. Made up for you with your 150k gaff and car on finance though hun. Chefs kiss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm cringing so hard at that.
I can’t imagine there was a single person that seen that post who didn’t automatically go “head” in their own head. And no it’s not jealousy, I have a mortgage, I have a car on finance just like her 🤣🤣 I don’t struggle financially, it’s not about what she has because really, she’s basic as duck! And it’ll all end one day. Then what?

Reactions: 14
Why’s she telling 110k people about hangover drinks. It’s your daughters bleeping birthday get off your phone
Came on to say exactly the same. Kid will be in asleep in an hour, plug all your shite then. God forbid she gives poor Cora her full attention on her bloody birthday

Reactions: 12
Whayy, I’ve got a mortgage now too. I’m proud not smug. I park my small car on my drive, not my garden.
She’s becoming so boring now that she’s not even worth a skit. Surprised she hasn’t jumped on the goth storyline in Corrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair colour is atrocious and what is going on with the lips!? She needs to go back dark she doesn't suit the yellow!

Reactions: 7
Wtf is that cake! Asda own print yourself they’re really good but You have just turned over a mil ... apparently spring for a cake for your kid she got one for her own birthday poor Cora gets an Asda’s own!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t even got a drive the soft twit

why does she think having a mortgage is the be all and end all. I’d rather be a kind decent clean and tidy human being who rents their house but tucks their child into bed every single night

Oh and also doesn’t stink of tit
And hunt cock at every given opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She hasn’t even got a drive the soft twit

why does she think having a mortgage is the be all and end all. I’d rather be a kind decent clean and tidy human being who rents their house but tucks their child into bed every single night

Oh and also doesn’t stink of tit
And hunt cock at every given opportunity
She always has to come across as superior. Just let people enjoy things.

Can anyone tell me what road it is please? I’m dying to have a nosey!
I’d get into trouble for telling you I think. They’d give me a warning. Prob over stepping the mark anyway considering she’s put the entire layout of her house online herself. Not safe really is it.

I’d get into trouble for telling you I think. They’d give me a warning. Prob over stepping the mark anyway considering she’s put the entire layout of her house online herself. Not safe really is it.
I know I was typing the same, you’re not missing much anyway not knowing where it is haha

Reactions: 3
It’s ok, I’ve only got one life left one here. I think it was over on the scouse tattle account and I tried comment on here that I’d be suspended to let me fellow dabs know.

Reactions: 4
Aww I thought it prob wouldn’t be allowed, was just being nosey really cos everyone seems to know where it is 😂
It’s literally about 2 mins away from the old shop if that and round the corner from coras school

you can probably see the road name on one of her vids the road sign is literally on her house or it was unless she’s had it removed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.