Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand what it is she’s selling that’s making her any money 🤣🤣
She’ll have to lower the price of her Spanish cleaning stuff now surely? The fella on church st on the stall sells it cheaper than she does

Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand what it is she’s selling that’s making her any money 🤣🤣
She’ll have to lower the price of her Spanish cleaning stuff now surely? The fella on church st on the stall sells it cheaper than she does
Someone please buy a few bottles, take a photo near the stall and tag her with #shoplocal #supportasmallbusiness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw a tweet the other day saying that if shoe zone survives this lockdown again they will get a job at HMRC and investigate the obvious money laundering that’s happening there......same applies to Jeff. She’s a nobody who acts (and actually believes) she’s a somebody

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I’d just respect her a lot more if she was honest and said, “look, I don’t particularly enjoy motherhood and its trappings. I do my job [it’s not a job but I’ll let her have it in this imaginary statement] and that pays for the house which my ex and child live in and he’s her primary caregiver”.

She’d get tit from certain people because society is inherently sexist, but I know loads of women who’ve really not taken to motherhood, and resent the loss of their career/social life/autonomy. If Cora is getting the emotional stability that she needs from Paul and the financial support from Steph then that’s grand: men have been getting away with being absentee dads who pay child support (or in the case of my dad, pay duck all 🙃) for centuries. I think it’d be a really interesting way to start a conversation about the bleeping mad expectations on women to have a career and a side hustle and also be a full-on earth mother.

In a way it’s sad that she feels the need to keep up a pretence. She’s still a preposterous person in every other respect, of course.
good point, i would still think she’s a bleep I can’t imagine mothers not wanting their child with them every day but I’d respect her for owning it

I see the blag lisp is out in force today 😭
Those pink extensions are like something you used to get with a girls world head 🤣
I was going to comment right this second and post on these exact two things but you've been me to it 😭 that fking lisp though

Are we going to hold a closing party when her tit shop in town goes under???? A DAB party outdoors!

When she goes bankrupt and it is took over she will spin a positive and say she has been bought out!

She will also blame covid, tories, lack of footfall and all that other bollox!

I wonder like any other business person she carried out a survey in town to see if their is a demand for a tit tat shop like hers??

Probably not!
Who, like ever, buys keyrings. I bummed keyrings when I was younger and had about 30 keys rings attached to each other and no keys 😭🤣 but now, seriously who buys keyrings, especially with bleep on them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First bit of warm weather we get I’m going to do a social experiment
I’ll walk down to the shop in one of those “Swear Down” T shirts and I’ll see how long it takes for me to get beaten up or someone to throw dog tit at me 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was going to comment right this second and post on these exact two things but you've been me to it 😭 that fking lisp though

Who, like ever, buys keyrings. I bummed keyrings when I was younger and had about 30 keys rings attached to each other and no keys 😭🤣 but now, seriously who buys keyrings, especially with bleep on them
I had like a million key rings on my door key when I was younger. 18 years old, 4 in the morning pissed off my head trying to find the bleeping key to get in the house 🤣

• Haha
Late to party soz. Its probably because her husband mr corell lost his job and can no longer give her champagne lifestyle to boast all over social media !!!!
tell us more?! Used to knock me sick them two 🤮

He was a first officer with easyJet
Then became captain

Then got emirates job

Lost his job in July

Now they just pair bums gone from private paid accommodation with emirates to living in basically a prison cell. Pair of gremlins. She goes through mates more than knickers, i (embarrassing to say) used to be friends with it and realised what she was really like just a fake, cheap, jealous nobody

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He was a first officer with easyJet
Then became captain

Then got emirates job

Lost his job in July

Now they just pair bums gone from private paid accommodation with emirates to living in basically a prison cell. Pair of gremlins. She goes through mates more than knickers, i (embarrassing to say) used to be friends with it and realised what she was really like just a fake, cheap, jealous nobody
She’s deffo got issues! For a women her age it’s pathetic. Were they deffo swingers? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s deffo got issues! For a women her age it’s pathetic. Were they deffo swingers? 🤣🤣
Not 100% on swingers.

yes not right defo she puts phoney scouse accent on and isn't even scouse 🤣 he used put her in dog cage blow his tubes out in a bowl then let her out cage and let her drink it, proper not norm behaviour.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not 100% on swingers.

yes not right defo she puts phoney scouse accent on and isn't even scouse 🤣 he used put her in dog cage blow his tubes out in a bowl then let her out cage and let her drink it, proper not norm behaviour.
What the actual duck

• Sick
  • Haha
She had a couple of thousand followers last week, now she’s got 50 hahaha she’s proper cleaned out her insta. Cracks me up that she blatantly reads here daily!
hiya hun! 👋

• Haha
She had a couple of thousand followers last week, now she’s got 50 hahaha she’s proper cleaned out her insta. Cracks me up that she blatantly reads here daily!
hiya hun! 👋
There lot worse..

He left his ex wife for that mutt... then again she (ex got a lucky escape 🤣

God knows what they upto now days. He probably rents her out now not that he’d get much 🤔

Shes lower than a snakes belly even robbed her own family thousands pounds.

She needs droppin down a pedestal thinks shes a something or someone acting all fabulous on insta but selling Christmas wrapping paper for a £1 on bargain bay. Traaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣

hiya hun! 👋
Funny thing is one of them 50 i have access too so i see what shite she still posting 🤣🤣🤣 absolute weapon... she thinks people r stupid 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They always looked a vile pair 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I remember him saying to someone on Twitter about their ‘meager wage’ and I thought you absolute scumbag. Looks like the job loss couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.