Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this all sound like it would make a really bleeping weird but hilarious sitcom? Jeffs character played by Charity Shop Sue with rose gold extensions in, the swinging pilot and his wife in a cage, Ma Cureton, Mazi Bonita and the crystal ball, NMH and the everlasting legs. Anyone else? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone get onto the stories today about how good it is to be in town and have somewhere nice to go for lunch that isn’t greggs This is the same person that’s preached about “Cerrrr-rosbeee village” and all the independents round there since she moved to the area 🤔

As for that pink hair, all I can see is Lisa from
Steps.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does this all sound like it would make a really bleeping weird but hilarious sitcom? Jeffs character played by Charity Shop Sue with rose gold extensions in, the swinging pilot and his wife in a cage, Ma Cureton, Mazi Bonita and the crystal ball, NMH and the everlasting legs. Anyone else? 😂😂😂
Hobbit that mopes around like a really tit eeyore talkin politics smack every fuckin episode like Alf Garnett 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ I wasn’t getting notifications and just had to catch up 3 pages........it’s escalated quickly I see!!!? BEST DAY EVER!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine it: Jeff making some pink hot choc with REAL chocolate flakes in, waiting for her friend to come round. The camera pans over her shoulder to show a giant pair of legs walk past the kitchen window...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine it: Jeff making some pink hot choc with REAL chocolate flakes in, waiting for her friend to come round. The camera pans over her shoulder to show a giant pair of legs walk past the kitchen window...
Meanwhile Mazis getting the tarot cards set up at the table, the smell of Ma Curetons Big Mac Pasta™ is wafting through the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I just laughed so hard at this 🤣🤣
"Come on in NMH, watch ya don't twit ya head on me high Toy Story ceiiiiiiling on ya way in"
"Just makin me tea, garlic frylight SURPRISE SURPRIIIIIIISE......the surprise is it has zero nutritional value and looks like somethin me ex-cat sicked up, ya want some hun?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just laughed so hard at this 🤣🤣
"Come on in NMH, watch ya don't twit ya head on me high Toy Story ceiiiiiiling on ya way in"
Just makin me tea, garlic frylight SURPRISE SURPRIIIIIIISE......the surprise is it has zero nutritional value and looks like somethin me ex-cat sicked up"
But look at me spice rack in me kitchen that looks like big bird swallowed a grenade 💣🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m keep looking at my dog’s cage and laughing. What the actual duck

• Haha
I need to know if it was an actual dog size cage or a one a human can stand in. I don’t know why I’m even asking now

• Haha
Woof woof
She was 36 in that pic?? AND she looked like that WITH freezy face juice on the regular??
I would have asked for me money back!
duck knows what they were fillin her face with but it clearly wasn't the good tit.

• Haha
She was 36 in that pic?? AND she looked like that WITH freezy face juice on the regular??
I would have asked for me money back!
duck knows what they were fillin her face with but it clearly wasn't the good tit.
Probably what mr Cornell was splaffing in the bowl 🤣🤣🤢 (sorry)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.