Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's take a moment to appreciate that this nobody PAID a PR agency to get her some low rate press coverage. Money well spent, hey.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Sorry to contradict her husband *PAID* shes a bum lets not forget ๐Ÿค”

The lovely little story about the caged animal was told by her hairdresser bff ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ But not the first time ive heard since ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
First bit of warm weather we get Iโ€™m going to do a social experiment
Iโ€™ll walk down to the shop in one of those โ€œSwear Downโ€ T shirts and Iโ€™ll see how long it takes for me to get beaten up or someone to throw dog tit at me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I had like a million key rings on my door key when I was younger. 18 years old, 4 in the morning pissed off my head trying to find the bleeping key to get in the house ๐Ÿคฃ
HAHA omg preach DAB preach ๐Ÿ™Œ been there, swear down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Sorry to contradict her husband *PAID* shes a bum lets not forget ๐Ÿค”

The lovely little story about the caged animal was told by her hairdresser bff ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ But not the first time ive heard since ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Damn sis the tea is HOT tonight ๐Ÿฅต โ˜•

Tell us more ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was 36 in that pic?? AND she looked like that WITH freezy face juice on the regular??
I would have asked for me money back!
duck knows what they were fillin her face with but it clearly wasn't the good tit.
I think itโ€™s her hair that ages her more than anything else x

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else just go to a really scary place in their mind ๐Ÿ˜
YES, soon as I saw the words cage and bowl, only one thing sprung to mind not gonna lie- Human centipede ๐Ÿ˜ณ never watched it all the way through but what I did watch was more than enough for me whole lifetime NGL๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
She was 36 in that pic?? AND she looked like that WITH freezy face juice on the regular??
I would have asked for me money back!
duck knows what they were fillin her face with but it clearly wasn't the good tit.
Was she the one with blonde hair and brown?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Iโ€™d be fuming if Iโ€™d had all that work and looked like dog tit ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Was she the one with blonde hair and brown?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Iโ€™d be fuming if Iโ€™d had all that work and looked like dog tit ๐Ÿคฃ
Yep that's her. Just goes to show for some people money can't buy you class or a decent face.
Now that they're broke I wonder if her face looks like Gandhi's ballbag, for some if ya start and can't keep it up then it can sag worse than if ya didnt have it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep that's her. Just goes to show for some people money can't buy you class or a decent face.
Now that they're broke I wonder if her face looks like Gandhi's ballbag, for some if ya start and can't keep it up then it can sag worse than if ya didnt have it.
I was told through someone they was supposedly opening up a bar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder what they call it โ€˜The cageโ€™ springs to mind๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

No seriously though itโ€™s mutton dressed as lamb, you cant stick a flower in an arse hole and call it a vase ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Once a skank always a skank....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was told through someone they was supposedly opening up a bar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder what they call it โ€˜The cageโ€™ springs to mind๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

No seriously though itโ€™s mutton dressed as lamb, you cant stick a flower in an arse hole and call it a vase ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Once a skank always a skank....
His ex has remarried, seems very happy and is obv having the last laugh.
Could she not have kids, Iโ€™m sure I read one of her paid for pr articles, the subject of it being her dogs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and how obsessed she was with them cos she couldnโ€™t have kids. Also, who the duck is John ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Could she not have kids, Iโ€™m sure I read one of her paid for pr articles, the subject of it being her dogs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and how obsessed she was with them cos she couldnโ€™t have kids. Also, who the duck is John ๐Ÿคฃ
Rough as a hedgehogs arse

• Haha
they are the gift that keeps on giving! the wrap dresses and tan tights in one of her pr photos. its like going back 15 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats his actual name cos I dont know their story (wasn't following Jeff in the early days) but was gonna say, was he a property developer or a pilot ๐Ÿค” why was she lying about his profession and his name? He must have been into some real deep dodgy tit if she's not givin real details.

• Haha
Whats his actual name cos I dont know their story (wasn't following Jeff in the early days) but was gonna say, was he a property developer or a pilot ๐Ÿค” why was she lying about his profession and his name? He must have been into some real deep dodgy tit if she's not givin real details.
Think it was โ€˜Adeโ€™ so Adrian/Aidan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
Rough as a hedgehogs arse
His ex wife is actually proper lovely, well better than that iguana looking kite anyway.

She is toxic, not one person i know can say kind word about her. I cant believe i was even friends with her! Her family fell out with her and she even made mr tumnus turn his back on his own kids. Seeโ€™s them once sometimes twice a year... hes pathetic the big greasy ball. Hats off to his ex wife for independently raising 3 kids without him they all turned out splendid ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

His name is adrian, maybe john is his stage name for when they do weird roll play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His ex wife is actually proper lovely, well better than that iguana looking kite anyway.

She is toxic, not one person i know can say kind word about her. I cant believe i was even friends with her! Her family fell out with her and she even made mr tumnus turn his back on his own kids. Seeโ€™s them once sometimes twice a year... hes pathetic the big greasy ball. Hats off to his ex wife for independently raising 3 kids without him they all turned out splendid ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

His name is adrian, maybe john is his stage name for when they do weird roll play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Mr Tumnus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Nice Cannes Monaco 20 miles between them
They rented a shithole whilst he was based in nice

They rented 2 bed flat in Liverpool
They own nothing except 40 pair louboutin (currently for sale)

hello sarah welcome back down to earth quwweeen now get ur ass to storm for a fabulous pair of louboutin look-likes ๐Ÿ‘ 

hello sarah welcome back down to earth quwweeen now get ur ass to storm for a fabulous pair of louboutin look-likes ๐Ÿ‘ 
just gonna leave this here
59EA0F77-61B2-477B-A6A9-B8A23D8FCB4B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

just gonna leave this here
View attachment 416072
Fuckin helllll, must be like lookin in a mirror for her when she sees her in the papers ๐Ÿ˜†
Just had a nose on facey now I know his name, god they're an odd pairing aren't they? Is he older than her like in his 50s?
She deffo doesn't age well and her tatts are awful.
Tried to start some Cheryl Cole-esque roses up her back thing but looks 100x shitter.

Karma is a witch and she's finally unleashed her wrath on them for being crappy people.
Watch your back Jeff, she's comin for you next......

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.