Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always looked a vile pair 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I remember him saying to someone on Twitter about their ‘meager wage’ and I thought you absolute scumbag. Looks like the job loss couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.
Still are 🤔😂

funny thing is reason he lost his job was because of her making a tweet 👀

hes just a long blurt, that stinks of bo and flirts with all the ‘ex friends’ wives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What the duck are those pink things
Aisles in a shop? Waitrose, Asda, Sainsbury’s...!!! All your people need to learn from Jeff and her pink clip ins. Aisles are the way forward and she should know, she has had a shop in L1 for 37 minutes. If you need directions, just look for the self labelled The Most Famous Shutters In Merseyside although why the writer used a capital letter for every word I Do Not Know 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her insta stories
"From a fake account obv"

Sorry

Said the absolute head who started a fake account... using a fake image of Colleen Rooney...slating girls in her own city! Oh doesn't it all come back round in circles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Still are 🤔😂

funny thing is reason he lost his job was because of her making a tweet 👀

hes just a long blurt, that stinks of bo and flirts with all the ‘ex friends’ wives.
what was the tweet? I’d just assumed he’d lost his job because of the impact of covid on the travel industry!

Reactions: 5
Late to party soz. Its probably because her husband mr corell lost his job and can no longer give her champagne lifestyle to boast all over social media !!!!
Ah!!!!! Did he?????? I’m normally down with what’s going on there but haven’t asked 🤣

Reactions: 4
what was the tweet? I’d just assumed he’d lost his job because of the impact of covid on the travel industry!
She tweeted clapping hands when Boris Johnson went into hospital
The tweet ended up being reported to Dubai minister of happiness office
He was fired straight away

Ah!!!!! Did he?????? I’m normally down with what’s going on there but haven’t asked 🤣
Yes... i suppose you know what kinda beauts they are then 🤣🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not 100% on swingers.

yes not right defo she puts phoney scouse accent on and isn't even scouse 🤣 he used put her in dog cage blow his tubes out in a bowl then let her out cage and let her drink it, proper not norm behaviour.
Well reading that got my day off to a strange start 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So hang on...am I dreaming or have I just read that right...

Her so called pilot ex, used to put mefanny into a dog cage, whilst he spunked into a bowl, let her out the cage and made her drink it??? someone pinch me please!!

That is the most weirdest thing I have ever read, but the worrying thing is that I would not put it past that wool, cokehead, plastic face!!

Surely this forum must open her eyes as to how awful a person she is and that she does not deserve having a daughter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not 100% on swingers.

yes not right defo she puts phoney scouse accent on and isn't even scouse 🤣 he used put her in dog cage blow his tubes out in a bowl then let her out cage and let her drink it, proper not norm behaviour.
That is not what I needed to read while I’m eating my porridge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What the actual!????? Haha! Is this true???
I don’t know 😂 bet Jeff is there now like ‘see all these DABs and their vanilla sex lives shocked at something like that, that’s nothing!!’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know 😂 bet Jeff is there now like ‘see all these DABs and their vanilla sex lives shocked at something like that, that’s nothing!!’ 🤣
If this is true then it is a potential game-changer.......brilliant!

If any DAB's are in town today please woof like a dog when you walk by her shop...it may remind her of her dog cage ordeal :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So hang on...am I dreaming or have I just read that right...

Her so called pilot ex, used to put mefanny into a dog cage, whilst he spunked into a bowl, let her out the cage and made her drink it??? someone pinch me please!!

That is the most weirdest thing I have ever read, but the worrying thing is that I would not put it past that wool, cokehead, plastic face!!

Surely this forum must open her eyes as to how awful a person she is and that she does not deserve having a daughter.
Yes you read it right,

Thats nothing, theres more there a pair of freaks. Each to there own but this is another level WEIRD 🤢

alls she does is talk behind peoples backs too, one phoney ass. Has anyone else had the pleasure of being her ‘friend’ ?🤣🤣

If this is true then it is a potential game-changer.......brilliant!

If any DAB's are in town today please woof like a dog when you walk by her shop...it may remind her of her dog cage ordeal :)
What do you mean shop? Does she have shop now?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes you read it right,

Thats nothing, theres more there a pair of freaks. Each to there own but this is another level WEIRD 🤢

alls she does is talk behind peoples backs too, one phoney ass. Has anyone else had the pleasure of being her ‘friend’ ?🤣🤣

What do you mean shop? Does she have shop now?
I think people are thinking you mean that Steph was put in a dog cage. Do you mean the Corell wife was (that’s what I thought you meant).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.