Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what this is meant to mean?
There’s a lad who does indie songs of Facebook arguments, a woman didn’t like the fact her recipe got stolen by someone else and the Christian lady bit came up because someone else was defending the woman who allegedly stole said recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t one of the Dig’s family the one who has tested positive? So, breakfast with Ma and then into the new shop of shite to take delivery of a pile of flamingo balloons while possibly taking the virus with her while Rob packs up the shop 🤌🏼🤌🏼
thought the same thing myself... absolutely infuriating isn’t it! I’ve barely been anywhere other than the shop in months and idiots like this just don’t seem to think rules apply to them 😤

Reactions: 9
Can’t stop thinking of you lot every time I cook sausages now 😂

Eee I just posted that in the wrong thread. Think I deleted it in time before anyone saw, they’ll all think I’m a right weirdo 🤣

PS check these out lads, Jake’s Ma could never 🤣🤣
BAFD757A-58E3-4291-829E-3356B5E360AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
First meal out when lockdown is over is a fat carvery 😚😍
It's gotta be a massive fat plate of sushi for me, it was me last meal out before the tit show of the pandemic started so feel like goin back for sushi will feel like I'm comin full circle or some cosmic tit like that I dunno, where's Mazi when ya need her 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
except when you’re encouraging your own daughter to bash a piñata of her own face in... you massive whopper

4F980B95-DD8A-4841-B09A-376069F32FB0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
except when you’re encouraging your own daughter to bash a piñata of her own face in... you massive whopper

View attachment 412452
The fact that she’s even had the audacity to post this just shows what kind of person she is. In her narcissistic mind she doesn’t think that anything she does is wrong
Her own daughter is probably going to grow up with mental health problems because of her

Reactions: 10
That’s something she’ll bring up when she’s about 15, about that time she was made to smash her own face in for sweets and realising later in life that it’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s something she’ll bring up when she’s about 15, about that time she was made to smash her own face in for sweets and realising later in life that it’s weird
Im in my thirties and stuff is still coming back to me in dribs and drabs. Thank god she has a stable man in her life,in her dad, at least.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.