Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
arrr ey dabs, I’m born & bred in Maghull 😂🙈 I even went to Maricourt too, I remember Jeff just being a bad blert with no real mates & just trying to be in with whoever to seem like she had mates 🥴 she’s deffo never changed from school, don’t think she’s showered since then either 🤢
I went to Maghull, we used to get called the heathen school 🤣 we're all wools together with Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No wonder there’s such a stigma around domestic violence towards men when you’ve got influencers or whatever she’s calling herself these days tweeting that. You can’t vilify a male abuser and champion a female abuser.

Reactions: 19
No wonder there’s such a stigma around domestic violence towards men when you’ve got influencers or whatever she’s calling herself these days tweeting that. You can’t vilify a male abuser and champion a female abuser.
I feel like she posts a lot about this. I’d call it toxic feminism. I can’t bear all the man hating stuff.

Reactions: 18
And once again she shows what a knobhead she is. The fact she resorts to talking about domestic violence in that way on her posts for engagement! Absolute bleeping disgrace. I’m signing off for the night cause I’ve had too much gin (the good stuff, not that shite in a bottle she flogs) and she was pissed me right off. Night DAB’s

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbh I still can’t believe she has the nerve to refer to bad man ting as an ex, she was ‘with’ him for abar 5 minutes and that seemed to consist of her sending him nudes while he was at home with his wife.

• Haha
Tbh I still can’t believe she has the nerve to refer to bad man ting as an ex, she was ‘with’ him for abar 5 minutes and that seemed to consist of her sending him nudes while he was at home with his wife.
I thought the same, he didn't even enter me head when I saw that cos you wouldn't even define him as an ex 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she did retweet someone and mention him a few days ago so she prob is talkin about him 🤦🏻‍♀️ girl ya wernt "with" him ya were just shaggin him, big difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moving day we finally get rid of her!! 🤣I think she’s making a huge mistake moving to town no one wants to traipse all the way into town to pick an order up! she should just remain online but we will see!

Reactions: 18
Sometimes I go ages without seeing any of her posts etc and I forget how bad she is. And then I come and have a little read here and she’s talking about battering exes. And I remember.

what an absolute bleeping twit

• Heart
I haven’t got Twitter but had a nose after reading about the latest and think what’s been said already about the battering exes tweet has already been said by you all, couldn’t put it any better. Judging by the rest of the tweets she seemed proper bladdered last night and was just tweeting the first thing that came to her massive Herman Munster head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine the reaction of the scouse Twitter mafia if a male Tory with a bald head wrote that ex battering tweet.

Reactions: 13
What kind of a shop owner leaves a fairly new member of staff to move the entire shop?! Rob she’s taking advantage of you mate!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what this is meant to mean?
She’ll say it’s ye olde Tudor Anne Boleyn English for men are gobshites, when it was prob her fat Richmond sausage fingers trying to type when bladdered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
D65DAF19-6CCE-430D-8AFD-2B014BBE2C77.jpeg

A year from now.... 31st January 2022. In a beer garden. Am I missing something here Jeff, is global warming going to have taken full effect by then too 🤣 January is bleeping freezing regardless of if we’re in a lockdown or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 411901
A year from now.... 31st January 2022. In a beer garden. Am I missing something here Jeff, is global warming going to have taken full effect by then too 🤣 January is bleeping freezing regardless of if we’re in a lockdown or not 😂
She always manages to put her big enormous pasty foot in it all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.