Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is she talking about!

Imagine a bloke saying this about an ex-partner.
Disgusting.
Dya know what I didn’t even think of that, I’m tired and proper can’t be arsed today but you’re so right. Encouraging domestic violence, she’s a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sure she raised money for domestic violence victims before too. Sorry, I’m not trying to be some woke do gooder but it’s bleeping 2021 - lockdown has seen a rise in DV and it’s not always men against women etc, basically it’s not a bleeping joking matter and she’s the first to try call people out when they’re not right about these kinds of things. And ya know what, encouraging this type of tit even for a joke is so unethical I can’t even ..

Reactions: 21
She's a proper dirtbag isn't she. Imagine starting a new job and your boss showing you around "oh just in here is the work shower, for when we all wanna go out on the lash after a shift CACKLE CACKLE"

What self respecting business owner would want their staff literally showering in their shop? ...I know I'm giving her too much credit implying she might have any self respect like but it's just all new levels of unprofessional... makes the whole "successful" business show she's putting on even more suspicious
The cackle cackle here has killed me off 😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest, I couldn’t give a duck about any exes and not in any passive aggressive way. I’m just not bothered any longer. She’s sitting at home on a Saturday thinking about how she wants to batter him. Jesus Christ run your daughter a bath or something, or is she at back home with her dad already.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be honest, I couldn’t give a duck about any exes and not in any passive aggressive way. I’m just not bothered any longer. She’s sitting at home on a Saturday thinking about how she wants to batter him. Jesus Christ run your daughter a bath or something, or is she at back home with her dad already.
Exactly, a couple of exes did me wrong but I got over it and moved on, not sitting there like she seems to be doin stewing in somethin that's now in the past, who the duck has got time for that.
Hope someone puts her in her place, the absolute baboons ass lipped witch.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, a couple of exes did me wrong but I got over it and moved on, not sitting there like she seems to be doin stewing in somethin that's now in the past, who the duck has got time for that.
That’s us being normal and moving on. I can’t remember the last time I talked about an ex and even then it was compare how boss Mr Ma is 😂 she attracts weirdos, just look at Jake which I’m pretty sure she’s talking about. Teeth like the Berlin Wall getting knocked down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s us being normal and moving on. I can’t remember the last time I talked about an ex and even then it was compare how boss Mr Ma is 😂 she attracts weirdos, just look at Jake which I’m pretty sure she’s talking about. Teeth like the Berlin Wall getting knocked down
Could be Dr Specsavers Ting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the best way to be though. What’s that saying about living in people’s head rent free? She’s a owner of a million pound turnover (hahaha) business, and she’s still hung up on an ex.

Perfectly acceptable for her to tell her ex about her STI afte she’s slept with him though???! but yeh Steph poor you, you’re the victim as usual 🤪🤪🤪🤪 She ain’t right in the head

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Inject this comment into my veins

• Heart
  • Haha
Perfectly acceptable for her to tell her ex about her STI afte she’s slept with him though???! but yeh Steph poor you, you’re the victim as usual 🤪🤪🤪🤪 She ain’t right in the head
I’ll never get over that. And remember the card she sent him and it ended up in our dabby hands on here - what did she end it with? Oh yes ‘beasts like you are rare and I know that’. Eeee I’m still cringing hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thought she was all love and light and positive affirmations and put out what you want to receive. She wonders why she lands bleep fellas, it’s cos she is one herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.