Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im in my thirties and stuff is still coming back to me in dribs and drabs. Thank god she has a stable man in her life,in her dad, at least.
Now imagine that was online at the time. Terrible. I have to ask my brother if I can share pictures of my niece and never post videos.

Reactions: 7
I've never seen another fuckin livin soul in one of these to date, but I'm sure it is Jeff, I'm sure it is 😏🤥
Haha I saw this, someone commented saying she needs one, so I just had to click on her profile and see where she is from! Stoke on Trent!
Sorry edited to add, nothing wrong with being from Stoke, my point was that I would have put money on it not being someone from Liverpool x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine putting all of your cash into decorating your house based on current/recently passed Instagram trends that will be obsolete in the next couple of months?

I also imagine she's down the Crosby shop now tearing pieces of wallpaper off and poking holes in the ceiling tiles so any new tenant can't "benefit" from her decor.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Imagine putting all of your cash into decorating your house based on current/recently passed Instagram trends that will be obsolete in the next couple of months?

I also imagine she's down the Crosby shop now tearing pieces of wallpaper off and poking holes in the ceiling tiles so any new tenant can't "benefit" from her decor.
It’s getting knocked down she’s probably left a ton of rubbish in there and the salon coz it’s being demolished anyway bleeping scruff xx

Just going to leave this here (again! )

Also what’s with the constantly going on about no eyelashes? Like a broken record. Is she waiting to be #gifted a pair of falsies?
Mad when she had them for the first time like a month ago and made the biggest deal ever about them, as usual like she founded a trend that’s been going forever.

• Haha
I haven’t worn semi lashes since about 2017 (I had them on permanently for about 5 years) not sure about anyone else but I think they’re on there way out, hardly anyone gets them done these days plus with all these lockdowns they’re too high maintenance and look tit after a week or two and need infilling

I personally hate them because they’re so uncomfortable plus I wear glasses and contacts

nothing worse than having to pull them off 🤢

she’s so behind the times the bleeping meff

also DABs side note but it’s my birthday this week (won’t say what day 😉) but I wish we could have a DAB night out to celebrate 🤣😢❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha who messaged her about the piñata? Touched a nerve there, well done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha properly hit a nerve, shows that she clearly reads here.

What is more worrying is that she said Cora hits herself in the face when she wants food!!!! That is even more worrying, allowing your child to smack themselves in the face. Poor Cora will grow up with serious MENTAL HEALTH issues unless something is done now, and by that unless she lives full time with her father then she needs to be took into children's services!

Why exasperate it by then buying a pinata with her daughters face on.......

Steph is seriously screwed up, probably all the white stuff she snorts and she does not give a duck about Cora, in fact if the girl was took into children's services she would probably have a goodbye party and post it all over social media!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wish it had been me but I’m blocked off all her accounts, Dno why. The bad crank.
It’s mad how she doesn’t see how her behaviour might affect Cora 😩

Reactions: 8
Actually proper snorted laughing when I seen the piñata DM. She’s messing about her hitting herself in the face to try and make herself look funny but I don’t get why all her loyal followers haven’t questioned that- by far the most fucked up thing she’s done. Imagine teachers asking what you’ve got up to at the weekend. ‘Went the park for my daily exercise with mum’ says little Jimmy. ‘Smashed a piñata with my face on for some sweets’ says Cora.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Haha properly hit a nerve, shows that she clearly reads here.

What is more worrying is that she said Cora hits herself in the face when she wants food!!!! That is even more worrying, allowing your child to smack themselves in the face. Poor Cora will grow up with serious MENTAL HEALTH issues unless something is done now, and by that unless she lives full time with her father then she needs to be took into children's services!

Why exasperate it by then buying a pinata with her daughters face on.......
Im 99% sure she was being sarcastic

Reactions: 13
Actually proper snorted laughing when I seen the piñata DM. She’s messing about her hitting herself in the face to try and make herself look funny but I don’t get why all her loyal followers haven’t questioned that- by far the most fucked up thing she’s done. Imagine teachers asking what you’ve got up to at the weekend. ‘Went the park for my daily exercise with mum’ says little Jimmy. ‘Smashed a piñata with my face on for some sweets’ says Cora.
Then the teacher would be like “oh dear that doesn’t sound good, what did your mummy say during this?”
Cora replies, “She filmed it for her Instagram and went CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Im 99% sure she was being sarcastic
I can’t stand Steph. She goes through me. But I don’t get all the hate about her buying the kid a piñata with her face on. It’s a bit odd but I don’t get why she’s getting so much tit

ps no I’m not Steph

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.