Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on except that from what I can remember Charlotte Pickles was a ā€œsuccessfulā€ business woman??! Canā€™t remember an episode when she robbed other peopleā€™s memes or business ideas or partook in slave labour disguised as an ā€œapprenticeshipā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Spot on except that from what I can remember Charlotte Pickles was a ā€œsuccessfulā€ business woman??! Canā€™t remember an episode when she robbed other peopleā€™s memes or business ideas or partook in slave labour disguised as an ā€œapprenticeshipā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜¬
She was constantly on her flip phone though and didnā€™t have any time for Angelica! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yessss!!!!!!!! Thatā€™s very true šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Charlotte Pickles embodied my idea of sophistication in her power suit and I would be sat there like yes that is what I am going to be like when I grow up šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ (minus the tit parenting part) šŸ˜‚

Tommy always got on my nerves! Same as woody in toy story....know it all shouty little pricks šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes!!! He was my least favourite! Phil and Lilā€™s mum was my favourite character for some reason šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I loved Phil and lilā€™s ma! She took no titšŸ¤£ aww my little girl used to look like lil when I put little bows in her hair

Iā€™m made up someoneā€™s called her out on Twitter I hope more and more people do, she gets away with bleeping murder

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I loved Phil and lilā€™s ma! She took no titšŸ¤£ aww my little girl used to look like lil when I put little bows in her hair

Iā€™m made up someoneā€™s called her out on Twitter I hope more and more people do, she gets away with bleeping murder
She was boss wasnā€™t she šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fumin youze are comparing me ma to Steph šŸ˜‚

In all seriousness though, she needs to bin that blue top sheā€™s got on. Her dress sense is atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ā€œAccent checkā€ I saw that the other day when she tweeted it, really annoying, so many people put on a Scouse accent to try and make it clear that they are from Liverpool but it just sounds embarrassing. I assume sister sister is just speaking in her normal voice and a lot of people from Liverpool donā€™t sound like what everyone thinks is ā€œScouseā€. Not even sure if Iā€™ve made sense but I know what I mean šŸ˜‚ x

Reactions: 12
ā€œAccent checkā€ I saw that the other day when she tweeted it, really annoying, so many people put on a Scouse accent to try and make it clear that they are from Liverpool but it just sounds embarrassing. I assume sister sister is just speaking in her normal voice and a lot of people from Liverpool donā€™t sound like what everyone thinks is ā€œScouseā€. Not even sure if Iā€™ve made sense but I know what I mean šŸ˜‚ x
Youā€™re always very conscious of what you sound like when itā€™s being heard by people you donā€™t know and can only imagine thatā€™s amplified x100 if youā€™re broadcasting a story to thousands of people. I would literally rather die than record myself speaking so I wouldnā€™t know. But you definitely change your accent to sound how you think people want it to. She is ā€˜Scouseā€™ šŸ™„ Bird so itā€™s her idea of what people want to hear, when Iā€™m working normally I go all over the place and I sometimes consciously but also unconsciously sometimes change how I sound depending on what part of the country Iā€™m in or who Iā€™m speaking to.

Only today I was telling Mr SW a story and all he had to say afterwards was ā€˜god, the longer youā€™re off work the rougher you start to soundā€™ šŸ˜‚ I was like thanks mate! And this is coming from a man who would make Liam Gallagher come across as William Shakespeare šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Youā€™re always very conscious of what you sound like when itā€™s being heard by people you donā€™t know and can only imagine thatā€™s amplified x100 if youā€™re broadcasting a story to thousands of people. I would literally rather die than record myself speaking so I wouldnā€™t know. But you definitely change your accent to sound how you think people want it to. She is ā€˜Scouseā€™ šŸ™„ Bird so itā€™s her idea of what people want to hear, when Iā€™m working normally I go all over the place and I sometimes consciously but also unconsciously sometimes change how I sound depending on what part of the country Iā€™m in or who Iā€™m speaking to.

Only today I was telling Mr SW a story and all he had to say afterwards was ā€˜god, the longer youā€™re off work the rougher you start to soundā€™ šŸ˜‚ I was like thanks mate! And this is coming from a man who would make Liam Gallagher come across as William Shakespeare šŸ¤£
Yeah I know what you mean, I donā€™t sound very Scouse compared to most of my family, even my brother who I grew up in the same house with, but I probably sound even less Scouse when on the phone at work, I donā€™t put it on on purpose but I think itā€™s an automatic thing you just speak more clearly etc. when talking to customers. Just think Jeffs got a cheek questioning someoneā€™s accent when hers is so fuckin fake x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I know what you mean, I donā€™t sound very Scouse compared to most of my family, even my brother who I grew up in the same house with, but I probably sound even less Scouse when on the phone at work, I donā€™t put it on on purpose but I think itā€™s an automatic thing you just speak more clearly etc. when talking to customers. Just think Jeffs got a cheek questioning someoneā€™s accent when hers is so fuckin fake x
Definitely, sorry I wasnā€™t getting at you I just meant how fake and put on Jeffā€™s accent is! My works office is down south and when I am actually with them they constantly take the piss out of how I speak it does my head in šŸ˜‚ the funny thing is when they try and do an impression it comes out Geordie and Iā€™m like err thatā€™s not how I sound and they just go ā€˜oh itā€™s up north though you all sound the sameā€™ which couldnā€™t be any further from the truth!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely, sorry I wasnā€™t getting at you I just meant how fake and put on Jeffā€™s accent is! My works office is down south and when I am actually with them they constantly take the piss out of how I speak it does my head in šŸ˜‚ the funny thing is when they try and do an impression it comes out Geordie and Iā€™m like err thatā€™s not how I sound and they just go ā€˜oh itā€™s up north though you all sound the sameā€™ which couldnā€™t be any further from the truth!šŸ˜‚
Aww no I didnā€™t think you were getting at me at all, wasnā€™t sure if my post came across how it sounded in my head tho šŸ˜‚x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww no I didnā€™t think you were getting at me at all, wasnā€™t sure if my post came across how it sounded in my head tho šŸ˜‚x
The eternal issue of written words as opposed to spoken šŸ¤£ thatā€™s good I was like ohhh no please donā€™t think I was starting on you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Filters on kids is so weird and unnecessary.
The fire one is so bizarre-on the level with the piƱata

Reactions: 10
Filters on kids is so weird and unnecessary.
The fire one is so bizarre-on the level with the piƱata
I find it really weird when people have framed filtered photos of their kids around their homes, so weird! Bring back 1990s developed Kodak snaps šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.