Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she throws in the really thick scouse word in her sentences every now and then makes me cringe duck of love!!

And wtf the parrot wallpaper that’s too much parrot for that tiny toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂We were terrible and had names for all the lads based on there head shape, Malcolm meatball head and wotsit head were two of my faves to go with test tube head
There was a lad in our year that had really big sticking out ears and we all used to call him FA Cup head 🥴

The way she throws in the really thick scouse word in her sentences every now and then makes me cringe duck of love!!

And wtf the parrot wallpaper that’s too much parrot for that tiny toilet!
Too much parrot. That’s a phrase I thought I’d never see or hear. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
bleep behaviour!..... bUT dOnT yOu KnOw wHo I aM!!???! 🤬
You can’t get away with tit like that forever! She’ll mess with the wrong person one day
This is why I rage when she tries to come across as a social pariah. She makes a conscious effort to ensure no one can have a step up or benefit from anything she's had a hand in (or even pay what's due to them).

Reactions: 9
Morning all!

I have been trying to avoid coke heads, smoked kipper vaginas social media this week as she actually winds me up for too much!

Upon reflection I still cannot believe that she got a pinata of Cora's face for Cora to smash in, honestly that child needs to be taken by child services.

The duck faced coke head is such a horrible, mentally unstable, torrid person with a frankly tit business!

I was thinking when her lucky lucky tat shop goes bust in a few months shall we have a party?!

Those shutters are the most vile thing I have ever seen, and did we find out who had a shat outside her shop?! haha

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s face it, it could be anything, she has no shame or ethics in business.
Also how can she - a confirmed wool - possibly question where someone is from in Liverpool?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
how patronising are her stories, telling that when lockdowns happen everything goes online as if we wouldn’t know that.
Also, when someone had a big head at our school it was called a JeffHead and it was on a scale of 1-10
- 10 obvs being maximum Jeff
Is this why all of you call her Jeff or is that for another reason?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
how patronising are her stories, telling that when lockdowns happen everything goes online as if we wouldn’t know that.
Also, when someone had a big head at our school it was called a JeffHead and it was on a scale of 1-10
- 10 obvs being maximum Jeff
Is this why all of you call her Jeff or is that for another reason?
Jeff head!!!!!!!! Oh my god I remember this! Think it was just an amazing coincidence, but so appropriate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Jeff came from someone mistyping or autocorrecting meff or Steph?? Correct me if I’m wrong though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes - I think it was Steph the Meff, which became steffanny/ meffany or steff for short which then autocorrect to Jeff. Jeff, being a mans name suited her perfectly. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.