Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to love somebody bringing up the Vivienne having a stronger accent and being from Wales and she’s like “oh his mum’s Scouse like isn’t she?” - She wouldn’t dare have a pop at the Vivienne for the same thing 😂
Ffs haha, no she knows the Vivienne is far more popular than her, wool or not, so she wouldn't dare.

Sidebar but I didn't actually know who The Vivienne was before she went on drag race (out of the loop, living down south like) but upon hearing the accent in the promos etc I was adamant The Vivienne was "definitely a wool" bcus the accent was "just a bit too exaggerated to be real", I was called a crank right up until she said she was from Wales when my mates ate their words. I love The Vivienne like (far more than I am loving sister sister so far tbh) but I'm sorry an actual scouser just knows a jarg accent when they hear one and I'll hear no different!! (I am a bit of crank I suppose 😅🙃)

Imagine having the brass neck she does to be calling anybody out for being a wool when she's made her whole "career" off of playing scouse though. Cheeky mare.

Just went to have a nose myself for research purposes and found this. Is she messin? The irony is so lost on her, the absolute nit

Screenshot_20210130-132425_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ffs haha, no she knows the Vivienne is far more popular than her, wool or not, so she wouldn't dare.

Sidebar but I didn't actually know who The Vivienne was before she went on drag race (out of the loop, living down south like) but upon hearing the accent in the promos etc I was adamant The Vivienne was "definitely a wool" bcus the accent was "just a bit too exaggerated to be real", I was called a crank right up until she said she was from Wales when my mates ate their words. I love The Vivienne like (far more than I am loving sister sister so far tbh) but I'm sorry an actual scouser just knows a jarg accent when they hear one and I'll hear no different!! (I am a bit of crank I suppose 😅🙃)

Imagine having the brass neck she does to be calling anybody out for being a wool when she's made her whole "career" off of playing scouse though. Cheeky mare.
Exactly this! Love The Vivienne (you can tell the accent is exaggerated a bit when you compare with when they give interviews, but tbh it’s not a big deal, she’s boss) but there’s no chance Jeff would be so snide towards them because she likes to suck up to anyone with a bit more popularity than her. Also I grew up in Magwool and immediately though Sister Sister’s accent sounded like round that way.

Not everybody has to have a dead strong, exaggerated Scouse accent (not unless they’re tryna front 20 quid hot chocolate the look and consistency of tubby custard anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly this! Love The Vivienne (you can tell the accent is exaggerated a bit when you compare with when they give interviews, but tbh it’s not a big deal, she’s boss) but there’s no chance Jeff would be so snide towards them because she likes to suck up to anyone with a bit more popularity than her. Also I grew up in Magwool and immediately though Sister Sister’s accent sounded like round that way.

Not everybody has to have a dead strong, exaggerated Scouse accent (not unless they’re tryna front 20 quid hot chocolate the look and consistency of tubby custard anyway)
It's the unintentionally calling herself out for me 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loved her little reel of all the time she

Just went to have a nose myself for research purposes and found this. Is she messin? The irony is so lost on her, the absolute nit

View attachment 410165
omg is she alright???
she was saying about how she should go to bed earlier too, to stop eating and I was thinking witch, you do everything in that bed, mainly eating, it’s one of the things that disgusts me most about her. how is that gonna help YOU!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 410165
Ffs. When is Jeff going to get onto the fact that being ‘scouse’ isn’t a personality trait. I feel bleeping ashamed for her.

Remember when she made out like she was moving away from the ‘scouse’ brand cos her ‘international customers’ were confused by it. Girl, people IN LIVERPOOL are confused by it. It honestly BAFFLES me that she’s still going with that USP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 410165
Haha, gotta love it when people call her out 🤣 ya used to see girls in their rollers and pjs/juicy trakkies in supermarkets all the time, and she has the nerve to say its a misconception when she used to swan around in a fuckin glow stick pink tansie! I don't think so honey, nuh uh *finger clicks*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That "international customers" surrounding the "sassy bird" shite still cracks me up yano... local customers is far fetched enough hun. Reel it in would ya, you're kidding nobody 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs. When is Jeff going to get onto the fact that being ‘scouse’ isn’t a personality trait. I feel bleeping ashamed for her.

Remember when she made out like she was moving away from the ‘scouse’ brand cos her ‘international customers’ were confused by it. Girl, people IN LIVERPOOL are confused by it. It honestly BAFFLES me that she’s still going with that USP.
You’ve just reminded me, I remember her saying this, but I also remember her saying it was cos her account had been hacked she had to change everything I’m trying to find it now cos I’m sure she has given 2 different reasons at different times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What school in Maghull did she go to? 🧐 or should i say, Magwool 🤣
arrr ey dabs, I’m born & bred in Maghull 😂🙈 I even went to Maricourt too, I remember Jeff just being a bad blert with no real mates & just trying to be in with whoever to seem like she had mates 🥴 she’s deffo never changed from school, don’t think she’s showered since then either 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would love the Vivienne to put jeff in her place, I used to love her dj’ing in the superstar boudoir

‘sit the duck down’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
arrr ey dabs, I’m born & bred in Maghull 😂🙈 I even went to Maricourt too, I remember Jeff just being a bad blert with no real mates & just trying to be in with whoever to seem like she had mates 🥴 she’s deffo never changed from school, don’t think she’s showered since then either 🤢
and not found any mates since then either 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haha, gotta love it when people call her out 🤣 ya used to see girls in their rollers and pjs/juicy trakkies in supermarkets all the time, and she has the nerve to say its a misconception when she used to swan around in a fuckin glow stick pink tansie! I don't think so honey, nuh uh *finger clicks*
A misconception, yet her ‘brand’ has rollers in the logo... you couldn’t write it.

I have no words for that logo either. Looks like something I’d draw in year 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also went to maricourt! Jeff was a few years above me though, have no recollection of her.
So did sister sister, they were in my form, they were always a little bit posh though 😂

• Haha
I would love the Vivienne to put jeff in her place, I used to love her dj’ing in the superstar boudoir

‘sit the duck down’ 🤣
Oh god I miss a night out so much now, used to love superstar back in the day, having a chat with Mike outside superstar, then finishing the night off in gbar, going in when it was dark, coming out at 6am and it was broad daylight

• Heart
Oh god I miss a night out so much now, used to love superstar back in the day, having a chat with Mike outside superstar, then finishing the night off in gbar, going in when it was dark, coming out at 6am and it was broad daylight
I defo must know you 🤣

Awww remember when Mike died 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.