Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it may be this one....
Why would you frame that 🙄 like okay at a push, maybe have a photo of yourself on your graduation or maybe I don't know from a holiday...but that doesn't even look remotely like a special occasion. Oh the shame. 🙈

Sorry I seem to have cropped out her caption of “couple of models innit” CRINGE!!
HAHAHHA and now I'm ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's defo laundering money through that shop. Or she's on the game (shower in the new shop👀). No way is she making a living from the shop of shite

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's defo laundering money through that shop. Or she's on the game (shower in the new shop👀). No way is she making a living from the shop of shite
If she sells her sweaty ass socks to pervs without a second thought then she prob wouldn't think twice about bein on the game 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's a point actually, why the feck is there a shower?! What's that all about like

Reactions: 9
That's a point actually, why the feck is there a shower?! What's that all about like
She says it's for her and her staff to "freshen up" before they go out on the lash straight from work (whenever that can be done again like) but we think its for her probably still swinging escapades cos she used to use her old unit to swing with some influencer and her fella 🙃

• Sick
She says it's for her and her staff to "freshen up" before they go out on the lash straight from work (whenever that can be done again like) but we think its for her probably still swinging escapades cos she used to use her old unit to swing with some influencer and her fella 🙃
She's a proper dirtbag isn't she. Imagine starting a new job and your boss showing you around "oh just in here is the work shower, for when we all wanna go out on the lash after a shift CACKLE CACKLE"

What self respecting business owner would want their staff literally showering in their shop? ...I know I'm giving her too much credit implying she might have any self respect like but it's just all new levels of unprofessional... makes the whole "successful" business show she's putting on even more suspicious

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am really 🤢🤢 about this am all for sharing a shower with your family... not at the same time but you know what I mean I wouldn’t want to get a shower after Jeff like she’s the type to leave pubes on the soap!

• Haha
  • Sick
Am really 🤢🤢 about this am all for sharing a shower with your family... not at the same time but you know what I mean I wouldn’t want to get a shower after Jeff like she’s the type to leave pubes on the soap!
She prob swings both ways too so wouldn't put it past her doin it to have a perv 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have just had a look at the Jeff/Sister Sister debacle and found this 😅 you're a wool Jeff just fuckin get over it! Be wool and proud! 🤣
"I'm not having that" why cause then you'd have to admit you're a fecking wool too?

Cba with everybody but actual scousers tryna nationally represent us yano, proper tired of it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"I'm not having that" why cause then you'd have to admit you're a fecking wool too?

Cba with everybody but actual scousers tryna nationally represent us yano, proper tired of it
Had to love somebody bringing up the Vivienne having a stronger accent and being from Wales and she’s like “oh his mum’s Scouse like isn’t she?” - She wouldn’t dare have a pop at the Vivienne for the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope they’ve got some veruca socks spare cos you’re going to need them sharing a shower with that skank 🦠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Omfg wtf 😫 that monsterous coat with the rest of that getup, brb gonna just bleach me eyes
😂😂😂 She dresses like she’s 15 years behind. This is pure 2005 market clobber. My 94 year old nana dresses more Scouse than this wool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.