Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no hope he’s ok?! 😭😘

I’m not sure I think her heart is in the right place to be honest. I think she’s the sort she’s sell her granny for a fiver if she gained from it somehow. She proved that when she’s saying she’d cry herself to sleep if that’s all she had to feed her kid...implying that she’s better than that! But you’re right she used to always video herself giving homeless people drinks etc, no need- it’s degrading and just shows she thinks she’s better than everyone else....she needs a jolt back to reality and to live in the real world not the world she wants everyone to believe she lives in
Maybe I am giving her too much benefit of the doubt in my overly emotional hoping for the best outcome state! Rightly or wrongly I always give cash to homeless people rather than buy them drinks or food... I know people go ‘oh but you’re just funding their drink/drug habit’ but if that is the case I’d rather make life easier for them just for one part of their day than them have to go and steal or worse. Would never dream of videoing it! I don’t even like having photos of myself taken on holiday for a start let alone documenting anything else 🤣

Thank you, hoping to get some answers today, he is my little baby (even though he’s bleeping huge 😂) so I’m super worried! Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe I am giving her too much benefit of the doubt in my overly emotional hoping for the best outcome state! Rightly or wrongly I always give cash to homeless people rather than buy them drinks or food... I know people go ‘oh but you’re just funding their drink/drug habit’ but if that is the case I’d rather make life easier for them just for one part of their day than them have to go and steal or worse. Would never dream of videoing it! I don’t even like having photos of myself taken on holiday for a start let alone documenting anything else 🤣

Thank you, hoping to get some answers today, he is my little baby (even though he’s bleeping huge 😂) so I’m super worried! Xx
oh I know what you mean, it’s awful when they’re not well. My cat is 12, he’s a pain in the arse but I’ve known him longer than I’ve known my kids so when he goes I’ll be floored 😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did I imagine she was saying she had food parcels/meals to give away to needy families last week or was she sharing someone else's post?

Even though we all know she's a head and it's all for personal gain/publicity banging on about food parcels, having the shop as a food bank drop off point, I do believe her heart is in the right place with it she's just going about it completely the wrong way as per usual. A 'needy family' would find it humiliating having to ask for food. The best thing you can do is donate money directly to charities/food banks. Personally I think there's nothing worse than videos you see online of people giving food to homeless people in the street. I cringe for them, why does it have to be videoed. To me it's not a good deed if your ultimate aim is to make yourself look good. The real heroes in life I always find are the ones you see on North West tonight etc where they run soup kitchens/meal drop offs out of the goodness of their hearts, you can often tell they're not even keen on being filmed and burst into tears when they're presented with an award like they do over Christmas. I can imagine Jeff stood there posing with the Christmas Star award if she got one like she'd just won an Oscar.

Sorry guys for my rant I'm totes emosh today 😭 ended up having to take my poor kitty to the vets for an emergency appointment at 8pm last night, they kept him in and he's having to stay in again today for more tests as they can't figure out what the problem is. Hoping I get to pick him up later on today :cry:
Oh I hope your kitty is ok. Positive thoughts sent your way 💫 my little dog had to stay in overnight at halloween after being attacked by a rottweiler and it was the worst 24 hours of my life. Its so strange not having them at home isn't it 😔

I also can't stand the way people have to share every good deed to social media. Like the poor recipients aren't in a low enough place, they then have some patronising crank making them pose for photographs in exchange for the food. All these show offs need the validation of likes and praise because they're all a bunch of bleeping narcs 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
oh I know what you mean, it’s awful when they’re not well. My cat is 12, he’s a pain in the arse but I’ve known him longer than I’ve known my kids so when he goes I’ll be floored 😩😩
My cat I had since childhood went when he was 18 and I didn't stop crying for a week and swore off ever getting another pet but then spotted our boy on a rescue site and begged to Mr SW that we had to have him! It's just horrible cos they can't tell you what's wrong! I couldn't even say bye to him last night once he'd gone in cos of the covid and now I feel like he thinks I've abandoned him! 😭

Anyway, back to Jeff :ROFLMAO: didn't her and Paul have a cat which he got in the divorce? If we have a blazing row (very rare occurrence and usually over something absolutely absurd) 'RIGHT THEN WELL I'M HAVING THE CAT' always gets thrown in there followed by 'NO YOU'RE bleeping NOT I'M THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GET HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE' and the cat is just there like oh ffs shut up you two 😂😂😂

Oh I hope your kitty is ok. Positive thoughts sent your way 💫 my little dog had to stay in overnight at halloween after being attacked by a rottweiler and it was the worst 24 hours of my life. Its so strange not having them at home isn't it 😔

I also can't stand the way people have to share every good deed to social media. Like the poor recipients aren't in a low enough place, they then have some patronising crank making them pose for photographs in exchange for the food. All these show offs need the validation of likes and praise because they're all a bunch of bleeping narcs 🥴
Thank you xx awww no that's awful, hope he's okay now ❤ yes it feels so empty keep thinking I'll hear his cat flap go any minute!!

• Heart
My cat I had since childhood went when he was 18 and I didn't stop crying for a week and swore off ever getting another pet but then spotted our boy on a rescue site and begged to Mr SW that we had to have him! It's just horrible cos they can't tell you what's wrong! I couldn't even say bye to him last night once he'd gone in cos of the covid and now I feel like he thinks I've abandoned him! 😭

Anyway, back to Jeff :ROFLMAO: didn't her and Paul have a cat which he got in the divorce? If we have a blazing row (very rare occurrence and usually over something absolutely absurd) 'RIGHT THEN WELL I'M HAVING THE CAT' always gets thrown in there followed by 'NO YOU'RE bleeping NOT I'M THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GET HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE' and the cat is just there like oh ffs shut up you two 😂😂😂

Thank you xx awww no that's awful, hope he's okay now ❤ yes it feels so empty keep thinking I'll hear his cat flap go any minute!!
Keep us posted 💫 yes my little dog needed surgery but she's OK now 😍

I see the Love Island Garden is being started today. Honestly that woman stinks of anus, desperation and despair 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Keep us posted 💫 yes my little dog needed surgery but she's OK now 😍

I see the Love Island Garden is being started today. Honestly that woman stinks of anus, desperation and despair 🙃
I would be sooooo pissed off if I was one of her neighbours. We did our garden up a bit in the summer finally after I felt embarrassed that we actually looked like the Clampetts sat on two sun loungers using an upturned Stella crate as a table 😭 😂

• Haha
Another essential job in the house! Not being funny but the British Gas man who came to service my boiler last week (which is in the garage so not even in the house); rocked up like he worked in a nuclear reactor that’s just gone off, so how she’s getting all this work done in a lockdown??!

wood burner, carpets and now garden and moving shops....those covid government grants really helping ‘eh meff?!

Reactions: 12
Haha the size of her garden on that computer generated design, miracle worker that design fella! I do absolutely love it though if it actually turns out looking like that ...sorry guys i will hand me jacket in on the way out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is just an observation but she can duck off cos the pictures are all over the internet for everyone to see, but you know coras bedroom, I’ve noticed there is no wardrobe in there. Do you reckon Paul packs a bag for her when she comes to stay 😂 but really though there isn’t one in there.

Oh no hang on, she’s got one of those beds with storage in it. Apologies Jeffy. But you can see how easy that would be to believe. Carry on 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
@SpiceWeasel oh no I hope you’re ok and your cat is home soon ❤

haven’t had time to look at any socials today I’m harrished with work!!! I’ll catch up tonight at ‘wine o’clock’ 🤣🤢

Just had a quick Nose at twitter actually while I’m on my last call of the day. Cheeky bleep she gets baths and eats her tea in it or lies in thrush inducing lumps of bicarbonate soda. And I see mad mazi is back. Cringe

12968C10-8950-41BF-9B53-DB646AE56E8F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

haven’t had time to look at any socials today I’m harrished with work!!! I’ll catch up tonight at ‘wine o’clock’ 🤣🤢

Just had a quick Nose at twitter actually while I’m on my last call of the day. Cheeky bleep she gets baths and eats her tea in it or lies in thrush inducing lumps of bicarbonate soda. And I see mad mazi is back. Cringe

View attachment 390363
Is she actually joking??! We’ve all seen the state of her on a daily basis when she shows her face on the internet....she’s not even so much as had a squadie wash let alone an actual shower....FOR DAYYYYYYS!!!!! 🤣🤢

• Haha

View attachment 390363
Bit rich coming from onion fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well Dabby DABs. Just thought I’d update you on big bird and her keyworker status. Not only is the poor child in school, she also has her at the after school care in the local nursery. Who knew offy’s were so essential!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Well Dabby DABs. Just thought I’d update you on big bird and her keyworker status. Not only is the poor child in school, she also has her at the after school care in the local nursery. Who knew offy’s were so essential!
Wow!! I’m sorry but what a bleep! Sad thing is I don’t think any of us are surprised - poor kid

That’s bleeping sly that.

• Wow
Omg whether she’s an essential worker or not. Sending your kid to after school club when it’s not needed is arl arse she’s probably shattered and starving by the time she gets home, I hate it when I can’t get my little one from nursery till gone 5pm she’s absolutely destroyed but what can I do, we genuinely are key workers
One bleep that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did I imagine she was saying she had food parcels/meals to give away to needy families last week or was she sharing someone else's post?

Even though we all know she's a head and it's all for personal gain/publicity banging on about food parcels, having the shop as a food bank drop off point, I do believe her heart is in the right place with it she's just going about it completely the wrong way as per usual. A 'needy family' would find it humiliating having to ask for food. The best thing you can do is donate money directly to charities/food banks. Personally I think there's nothing worse than videos you see online of people giving food to homeless people in the street. I cringe for them, why does it have to be videoed. To me it's not a good deed if your ultimate aim is to make yourself look good. The real heroes in life I always find are the ones you see on North West tonight etc where they run soup kitchens/meal drop offs out of the goodness of their hearts, you can often tell they're not even keen on being filmed and burst into tears when they're presented with an award like they do over Christmas. I can imagine Jeff stood there posing with the Christmas Star award if she got one like she'd just won an Oscar.

Sorry guys for my rant I'm totes emosh today 😭 ended up having to take my poor kitty to the vets for an emergency appointment at 8pm last night, they kept him in and he's having to stay in again today for more tests as they can't figure out what the problem is. Hoping I get to pick him up later on today :cry:
How’s your kitty? I hope they found the issue and can treat? I’ve just taken mine for her 3rd laxative shot in 3 weeks cos she is almost 19 and gets bunged up at the drop of a hat. I said to the vet good luck with her, there are 3 days worth of sardines in there 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s bleeping disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.