Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to phone covid police on her if I knew were ma cureton lived seriously she’s probably like duck off jeff you cling on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Jake gets his teeth from her she’ll also look like she could eat an apple through a letterbox! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did Jeff ever get properly tested for Covid or was it just that antibody test she purchased from abroad somewhere?

Reactions: 3
Omg she said she was going her mates tonight too 🙈😳🤣🤣😘 long time 👀 absolutely love this thread! Thought I was going crazy but glad to see there’s many DABs alike out there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she ever come back and say all her STI tests were negative? Cos you would do after doing that story. Something tells me she’s carrying more than just Herpes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she ever come back and say all her STI tests were negative? Cos you would do after doing that story. Something tells me she’s carrying more than just Herpes
The poor nurse probably got knocked out by the stench of onions when she opened her legs 🤢🤣🧅🧅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The poor nurse probably got knocked out by the stench of onions when she opened her legs 🤢🤣🧅🧅
It wouldn’t even require a further examination once they were opened. Just one look and whiff and then prescribe all the antibiotics available as onion vag is a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.