Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s your kitty? I hope they found the issue and can treat? I’ve just taken mine for her 3rd laxative shot in 3 weeks cos she is almost 19 and gets bunged up at the drop of a hat. I said to the vet good luck with her, there are 3 days worth of sardines in there 😹
Aw thank you for asking about him, I brought him home this evening but he's still poorly and can't use his back legs, he's had X Rays and everything but can't figure out what the problem is except funnily enough a stomach packed with food despite not having eaten in 2 days! He's had a laxative shot but it's had no effect so they are on about operating :cry: have got a load of drugs to give him so fingers crossed he improves, the vet is going to ring me in the morning. Aww hope your kitty is okay ❤ and her vet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aw thank you for asking about him, I brought him home this evening but he's still poorly and can't use his back legs, he's had X Rays and everything but can't figure out what the problem is except funnily enough a stomach packed with food despite not having eaten in 2 days! He's had a laxative shot but it's had no effect so they are on about operating :cry: have got a load of drugs to give him so fingers crossed he improves, the vet is going to ring me in the morning. Aww hope your kitty is okay ❤ and her vet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Awwww bless him 😢 mines just getting over a UTI it must be the week for cats costing us a fortune and causing us stress! 🤪😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwww bless him 😢 mines just getting over a UTI it must be the week for cats costing us a fortune and causing us stress! 🤪😂
It’s the worst thing seeing them sick. Mine is a house cat and I pure flap every time he doesn’t eat and think the worst. I stroked him before leaving for work last year and felt a massive lump - I had to go to work and I was nearly crying on the bus. I got my mum to go round and check again and it turned out to be a massive knot of fur 😂 I’m so paranoid of losing another pet.

• Heart
There should definitely be a pet NHS 😂😂 the insurance only covers up to £1000 and we’ve already got up to £600, FML 🤣
My old boss always used to say all vets are crooks cos they can charge whatever they want and they know we’ll pay it! 🤣😭

Reactions: 14
My old boss always used to say all vets are crooks cos they can charge whatever they want and they know we’ll pay it! 🤣😭
I don’t believe that 😂 they’re the other heroes of the world too. But to be fair I would have paid whatever if mine turned out to be bad. I was nearly ready to leave work with my credit card. The little thing was my only companion during the first lockdown 😂 id have gone into depression I think without him cos the lump saga happened last January.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe that 😂 they’re the other heroes of the world too. But to be fair I would have paid whatever if mine turned out to be bad. I was nearly ready to leave work with my credit card. The little thing was my only companion during the first lockdown 😂 id have gone into depression I think without him cos the lump saga happened last January.
anyone who puts their arm up a cows arse or has to deal with an hole cat kicking off deserves all the money 🤣🤣 I couldn’t be without my Brodie.....(I got him when The Hills was a thing, that’s how old he is)!!! 🤪

• Heart
Haha the size of her garden on that computer generated design, miracle worker that design fella! I do absolutely love it though if it actually turns out looking like that ...sorry guys i will hand me jacket in on the way out 🤣🤣
Aesthetically it looks ok, but it just looks like she's thought of everythin all at once and wanted to throw it in there and it looks like it'll be cluttered to duck. Ya can have a nice Love Island style garden but make it a bit more minimal. Less is more Jeff!

I’ve been saving up to put towards us getting a new bathroom as ours would actually be deemed unfit if if you tried to rent the place out 😫 but think I’ll be breaking into it for the vets, it’s really bad they could literally stand there and be like ‘it will be £4858473727382.... and that’s best case scenario’ and you’re like yes just do it!!!!!!! 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Did I imagine she was saying she had food parcels/meals to give away to needy families last week or was she sharing someone else's post?

Even though we all know she's a head and it's all for personal gain/publicity banging on about food parcels, having the shop as a food bank drop off point, I do believe her heart is in the right place with it she's just going about it completely the wrong way as per usual. A 'needy family' would find it humiliating having to ask for food. The best thing you can do is donate money directly to charities/food banks. Personally I think there's nothing worse than videos you see online of people giving food to homeless people in the street. I cringe for them, why does it have to be videoed. To me it's not a good deed if your ultimate aim is to make yourself look good. The real heroes in life I always find are the ones you see on North West tonight etc where they run soup kitchens/meal drop offs out of the goodness of their hearts, you can often tell they're not even keen on being filmed and burst into tears when they're presented with an award like they do over Christmas. I can imagine Jeff stood there posing with the Christmas Star award if she got one like she'd just won an Oscar.

Sorry guys for my rant I'm totes emosh today 😭 ended up having to take my poor kitty to the vets for an emergency appointment at 8pm last night, they kept him in and he's having to stay in again today for more tests as they can't figure out what the problem is. Hoping I get to pick him up later on today :cry:
Aww hope your kitty is ok. I had my childhood cat for 19 years before she popped off. She was huge, had a Hitler muzzy style mark under her nose which freaked people out and for the most part was an asshole but she was my baby. We got her cremated and my mum has her in a little box in one of her drawers cos she said she'd get a plant pot for the yard to put her in and a lil shrine on top but that was about 18 years ago now so think drawers will be her permanent home god love her 🤣

• Heart
I’ve been saving up to put towards us getting a new bathroom as ours would actually be deemed unfit if if you tried to rent the place out 😫 but think I’ll be breaking into it for the vets, it’s really bad they could literally stand there and be like ‘it will be £4858473727382.... and that’s best case scenario’ and you’re like yes just do it!!!!!!! 😭🤣
Take both my kidneys I don’t need them 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone who puts their arm up a cows arse or has to deal with an hole cat kicking off deserves all the money 🤣🤣 I couldn’t be without my Brodie.....(I got him when The Hills was a thing, that’s how old he is)!!! 🤪
😂😂 “an hole cat kicking off” 😂 I got Laurence (😂) rescued at 9 months 😭😭😭 I know! I didn’t have the heart the change his name. He’s lorry now.

• Haha
  • Heart
😂😂 “an hole cat kicking off” 😂 I got Laurence (😂) rescued at 9 months 😭😭😭 I know! I didn’t have the heart the change his name. He’s lorry now.
Laurence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣- thats the best name! I hope he wears a bow tie cos he bloody should do!

• Haha
Aww hope your kitty is ok. I had my childhood cat for 19 years before she popped off. She was huge, had a Hitler muzzy style mark under her nose which freaked people out and for the most part was an asshole but she was my baby. We got her cremated and my mum has her in a little box in one of her drawers cos she said she'd get a plant pot for the yard to put her in and a lil shrine on top but that was about 18 years ago now so think drawers will be her permanent home god love her 🤣
Thank you, just put him in his basket and he’s dropped off so hopefully sleep will do him some good!

Awwww ❤ that’s so sweet, my cat is a proper character and and comes across as a miserable bastard but he’s actually very loving! My childhood cat was nearly 19 and I honestly think I’d convinced myself he’d end up in the Guinness book of records as the worlds longest living cat cos I’m still not really over it now 😭

• Heart
Half the reason I kept the name is cos is was quite funny as well. At least it sounds like the first owners weren’t druggy bag heads
I kept my cats rescue name which is proper weird but I didn’t want to change it 🤣 he gets called all sorts anyway, he’s probably immensely confused what his actual name is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I kept my cats rescue name which is proper weird but I didn’t want to change it 🤣 he gets called all sorts anyway, he’s probably immensely confused what his actual name is 😂
I love how us dabs have rescue cats! Can you tell us his name or will it reveal your identity 😂. I’ll always rescue now but it scares me at the scum who will buy from a new litter so it makes me want to get them as well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you, just put him in his basket and he’s dropped off so hopefully sleep will do him some good!

Awwww ❤ that’s so sweet, my cat is a proper character and and comes across as a miserable bastard but he’s actually very loving! My childhood cat was nearly 19 and I honestly think I’d convinced myself he’d end up in the Guinness book of records as the worlds longest living cat cos I’m still not really over it now 😭
Awww I don't think I've ever got over it either. She was with us for so long it took ages for me to actually remember that she was gone. At least once a week for ages I'd be calling her in forgetting and would burst into tears when I'd finally realise. Was really hard for a while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I love how us dabs have rescue cats! Can you tell us his name or will it reveal your identity 😂. I’ll always rescue now but it scares me at the scum who will buy from a new litter so it makes me want to get them as well 😂
I have a rescue cat. He’s a proper ASBO. Always kicking off with other cats and getting injured. Last vets bill was nearly £200 because he got an abscess from fighting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a rescue cat. He’s a proper ASBO. Always kicking off with other cats and getting injured. Last vets bill was nearly £200 because he got an abscess from fighting
Cats are proper hard knocks aren’t they 😂 lorry can have his moments but that’s only when I’m pissed and I annoy him and he goes for me 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.