Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably gone walking in formby woods to see if she can find herself a rich man walking his dog who fancy’s a quick rimming sesh I can’t tell you how I know this but ... lots of dogging goes on around there! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahh DABs I wanted to say my bit last night but you’ve all summed up how much of a selfish twit Jeff is perfectly! 👏🏻💯

I finally soaked my nails off after tea and I couldn’t type for tit 😂 you would have all been like ‘dry January going well then??’ 🤣 just about mastered it with my stumpy fingers 😂 now to paint all but one of my nails to emulate Jeff 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not going to joke about her donating part of her million to those in need again because we all know the mystical mythical million is a lie. She is doing nothing to help. She is taking up a school space for a child in need. She is risking her employees health to stay open. Crying on insta does nothing to benefit anyone.

I have an influencer friend who owns a lovely, high end homewares shop in Norfolk. The minute the pandemic happened, she cleared the shelves for bread and staples, setting up a shopping delivery service for the elderly in her village. You can be non essential, stay open and DO GOOD if you change your bleeping priorities.
Companies house paints a very different picture to what scouse turd claims 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what I find weird. On the “scran” page it’s always “cooked me and jakes ma this”. Does she never cook anything decent like that for Cora. Does the kid even stay long enough to eat anything other than toast and a quick egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what I find weird. On the “scran” page it’s always “cooked me and jakes ma this”. Does she never cook anything decent like that for Cora. Does the kid even stay long enough to eat anything other than toast and a quick egg.
The kid makes herself breakfast so maybe Cora has her own “scran” page?!?! 🤣
I bleeping hate that word btw - scran 🤢

Reactions: 18
How long before she is back posting “Loads of you have asked where my 90’s style tie died top is from”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The kid makes herself breakfast so maybe Cora has her own “scran” page?!?! 🤣
I bleeping hate that word btw - scran 🤢
Yeah she’ll have her own page for the food she has at HOME with her dad. Bet the poor is kid goes home starving like you would when you were a kid and you’d stay overnight at your mates 😂

Oh I know, it’s something a 15 year lad would say “let’s get some scran then da boyz”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s still not got her sense of taste & smell completely back after she had ✌🏼Covid✌🏼
Crazy how she manages to smell her over priced Spanish cleaning muck & taste her gin combinations before Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh & having smelly piss is now a Covid side effect, who knew that ey dr Jeff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s still not got her sense of taste & smell completely back after she had ✌🏼Covid✌🏼
Crazy how she manages to smell her over priced Spanish cleaning muck & taste her gin combinations before Christmas 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh & having smelly piss is now a Covid side effect, who knew that ey dr Jeff 🙄
How can she smell her pissy tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was a Christmas (kerrr-is-mass) miracle. Just when I think she can’t embarrass herself anymore, she cackles about her wee smelling of onions. I’m
still not over her putting her kid into school-nothing like reducing the risk for the people who genuinely need to use the schools and for the teachers/staff working there.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ahhhh the selective covid symptoms are back again!? Someone get SAGE on the phone, Jeff’s found a new super strain.....only reoccurs when she’s struggling for content or got something related to flog

• Haha
Maybe Jeff’s sense of taste and smell wouldn’t be so ‘weird’ if she didn’t eat such revolting concoctions i.e. Ma Curetons biohazard Big Mac pasta 🤷‍♀️ just a thought 🤣

Nothing says success like broadcasting what your wee smells like

• Haha
Sorry to tell you this Jeff but the reason your piss smells of onions is because......you eat too many onions. Or you’ve got an sti or thrush 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe Jeff’s sense of taste and smell wouldn’t be so ‘weird’ if she didn’t eat such revolting concoctions i.e. Ma Curetons biohazard Big Mac pasta 🤷‍♀️ just a thought 🤣

Nothing says success like broadcasting what your wee smells like
Don’t forget she eats arse as well. How you gonna complain about the taste of anything 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She was bleeping banging on about how amazing her poundland bath bombs smelt a few weeks ago and now she can't smell much . Only thing I smell Jeff is your utter bullshit

Looks like she's off to Ma curetons tonight in her sexy get up. Lockdown rules don't apply to smelly piss flaps it seems

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.