Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My staff are all on furlough because it's the safest, most sensible thing to do. One of my businesses is classed as essential, but I felt it's a bit of a stretch so it's closed. We get government grants to support the business thoughout closure, which have been fair and reasonable. I find it shocking that the likes of Scouse Turd Shop is still open, risking her staff and their families (not hers though, she'll stay home), to try and make an extra buck. You can make more money in future, you can't make someone come back from the dead if they kick it from covid. She's a cretin.
Well said Shirls, as I’ve said before just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Riled me up so much that she’s put Cora in school so she can take a walk through the pine woods 😡😡😡
Yeah I’m sure that’s EXACTLY what they had in mind when they kept schools open!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Riled me up so much that she’s put Cora in school so she can take a walk through the pine woods 😡😡😡
how can she sit there fake crying about food banks and free school meals when she’s essentially taking the space of a kid who’d qualify to go to school. A lot of the kids classed as vulnerable can still go to school and therefore get fed etc, so her argument about is bullshit. Plus the pine woods are not her local area so whys she going there for a walk?! She’s too full of herself to realise how obnoxious and detached from reality she is

• Angry
Reactions: 21
how can she sit there fake crying about food banks and free school meals when she’s essentially taking the space of a kid who’d qualify to go to school. A lot of the kids classed as vulnerable can still go to school and therefore get fed etc, so her argument about is bullshit. Plus the pine woods are not her local area so whys she going there for a walk?! She’s too full of herself to realise how obnoxious and detached from reality she is
Excuse me??? She’s an essential worker as the shop is an offy 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excuse me??? She’s an essential worker as the shop is an offy 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Oh of course....my sincere apologies for being so ignorant to her essentialness to keep the country running. Thinking about if supplies are running low they can use her gin to clean the hospital bogs 😉

• Haha
She’s doing it because she gets away with it. The selfish bleep needs a short, sharp shock of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 15
wonder why she doesn’t have such amazing predictions when it comes to the men she arse scrans 🤪
Clearly that Mazi is no friend of hers if she didn't at least warn her about Badman Ting, should have went to this fine specimen of a fortune teller......if she can look ya in the eye like 👀 🤣 #septicpeeeeeeegggggg
#itcouldbeamanorawomaaaaaaaannnn

Attachments

• Haha
Clearly that Mazi is no friend of hers if she didn't at least warn her about Badman Ting, should have went to this fine specimen of a fortune teller......if she can look ya in the eye like 👀 🤣 #septicpeeeeeeegggggg
#itcouldbeamanorawomaaaaaaaannnn
Oh my god!! I’ve actually just died 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just feel sorry for Cora when she gets older and the other kids realise what her mothers “activities” are. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s the height of bleeping cheekiness whinging about food banks whilst sending her child to school which is wrong on a million levels... putting others at risk, taking the place of a parent genuinely in need

duck off jeff you whinnet breathed twit

I’ve had 2 wines it’s been one of those weeks DABs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine Jeff home schooling
What’s 1+1?
Errr 3
Cora says no mum we’ve been through this the answer is 2 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s the height of bleeping cheekiness whinging about food banks whilst sending her child to school which is wrong on a million levels... putting others at risk, taking the place of a parent genuinely in need

duck off jeff you whinnet breathed twit

I’ve had 2 wines it’s been one of those weeks DABs!
I'm at a point where I'm finding it hard to laugh at her this week. Her behaviour is bleeping disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why don't 'Influencers' like Jeff, Katie heyes etc donate money or food to a food bank everytime they get gifted shite that they like and would actually buy, you know coz they are saving money by getting this tit for free. We all know the Tory government are shite but Jeff didn't you vote Cameron in all them years ago. Yep you did coz you was sick of trotting through the streets of Walton seeing people on benefits while you was grafting in Barclays. She's a dick head.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why don't 'Influencers' like Jeff, Katie heyes etc donate money or food to a food bank everytime they get gifted shite that they like and would actually buy, you know coz they are saving money by getting this tit for free. We all know the Tory government are shite but Jeff didn't you vote Cameron in all them years ago. Yep you did coz you was sick of trotting through the streets of Walton seeing people on benefits while you was grafting in Barclays. She's a dick head.
I'm not going to joke about her donating part of her million to those in need again because we all know the mystical mythical million is a lie. She is doing nothing to help. She is taking up a school space for a child in need. She is risking her employees health to stay open. Crying on insta does nothing to benefit anyone.

I have an influencer friend who owns a lovely, high end homewares shop in Norfolk. The minute the pandemic happened, she cleared the shelves for bread and staples, setting up a shopping delivery service for the elderly in her village. You can be non essential, stay open and DO GOOD if you change your bleeping priorities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes! And not just any dick head. She’s a Tory dick head.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not going to joke about her donating part of her million to those in need again because we all know the mystical mythical million is a lie. She is doing nothing to help. She is taking up a school space for a child in need. She is risking her employees health to stay open. Crying on insta does nothing to benefit anyone.

I have an influencer friend who owns a lovely, high end homewares shop in Norfolk. The minute the pandemic happened, she cleared the shelves for bread and staples, setting up a shopping delivery service for the elderly in her village. You can be non essential, stay open and DO GOOD if you change your bleeping priorities.
The thing is she doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong because she’s that self centred. Take a bleeping good look in the mirror you stupid selfish bleep and start acting responsibly. She’s never going to change unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing is she doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong because she’s that self centred. Take a bleeping good look in the mirror you stupid selfish bleep and start acting responsibly. She’s never going to change unfortunately
A whole new level of deluded.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.