Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen big bird on the school run this morning so she will defo 100% swear down not even messin be dedicating her whole day to the food bank

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Crocodile tears over the food bank... share your mil with them then Jeff! Bet she’s added duck all to it she’s probably been robbing the fry light out of it!
Crying cause the government is getting richer and richer through the pandemic while people using food banks. Yet I bet she 100% took any government grants and available furlough money that was offered to her! 😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is literary making money off the pandemic by selling shite masks!

god, her lack of self awareness, her crazy sense of entitlement, her crappy ill-educated political sound bites... they drive me mad!

I read that the government paid various influencers to spread the message about lockdown. I bet she’s fuming she wasn’t included. Mind you, bearing in mind she’s flouted lockdown for months (‘business’ meals out, putting her kid in school when she doesn’t need to, running around several supermarkets to find fry light ffs etc etc) she’s not really in a position to tell others how to act. Not that that has ever stopped her before.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the duck do people pander to her by reposting her absolute waffle cos that’s all it is!! She’s full of double standards and bullshit for her own gain. Why can’t people see through it??!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's the prob with messing with ya face too much, it's aged her a lot. If I didn't know her I wouldn't have said she was mid-30's.
How old is she then!? 🤣 I thought she was like 36 😂

Ah soz ETA I thought that read ‘I would have said she was mid 30s’ 😂 my bad 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The brassy blonde hair puts years on her too. I think Jeff has really nice eyes and the blonde washes them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
now she’s at the pinewoods after sending Cora to school, cos yeno, she’s so essential 🥴
Defo been reading tattle about keeping the shop open too, hiya Jeff girl 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she knew before the first lockdown that the Tories were gonna withdraw free school meals? 🤔 Hey Jeff, if you can predict these things, can you tell me next week’s winning lottery numbers? Thanks Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
now she’s at the pinewoods after sending Cora to school, cos yeno, she’s so essential 🥴
Defo been reading tattle about keeping the shop open too, hiya Jeff girl 🙋🏻‍♀️
My staff are all on furlough because it's the safest, most sensible thing to do. One of my businesses is classed as essential, but I felt it's a bit of a stretch so it's closed. We get government grants to support the business thoughout closure, which have been fair and reasonable. I find it shocking that the likes of Scouse Turd Shop is still open, risking her staff and their families (not hers though, she'll stay home), to try and make an extra buck. You can make more money in future, you can't make someone come back from the dead if they kick it from covid. She's a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she knew before the first lockdown that the Tories were gonna withdraw free school meals? 🤔 Hey Jeff, if you can predict these things, can you tell me next week’s winning lottery numbers? Thanks Hun
wonder why she doesn’t have such amazing predictions when it comes to the men she arse scrans 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.