Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just measured myself... I have 31 inch inside legs and 44 inch outside. My belly button is in a weird place and i cant wear jeans or swimming suits ever. But i just wear long length leggings and normal length work pants with elasticated waist
Shes either
A) thick and measuring wrong and probably shares my pain jeanwise.. although i am categorically not a man head!
B) gets all her clothes from Jolly Green Giant or whatever that really tall fellas shop is called
I need to know. Also can someone post one of her posts with nickki in so i can see these legs! Thanks DABs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just measured myself... I have 31 inch inside legs and 44 inch outside. My belly button is in a weird place and i cant wear jeans or swimming suits ever. But i just wear long length leggings and normal length work pants with elasticated waist
Shes either
A) thick and measuring wrong and probably shares my pain jeanwise.. although i am categorically not a man head!
B) gets all her clothes from Jolly Green Giant or whatever that really tall fellas shop is called
I need to know. Also can someone post one of her posts with nickki in so i can see these legs! Thanks DABs
I just finished making myself a new pair of PJ bottoms for tomorrow night’s big night in 💃🏻 which was the reason for having the tape measure out and I actually had to shorten them which is unheard of for me, I have 33/34 inch legs and no body 😂 They must have used her as the model for the pattern 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just finished making myself a new pair of PJ bottoms for tomorrow night’s big night in 💃🏻 which was the reason for having the tape measure out and I actually had to shorten them which is unheard of for me, I have 33/34 inch legs and no body 😂 They must have used her as the model for the pattern 😂
I have 26 inch legs I must be protected from NMH at all costs 😂

• Haha
Shes either
High and Mighty was the tall shop! Used to be on Lord St right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mates just rang me fuming she’s just got an email from Scouse Bird Shop (I will have words with her about her subscriptions at a later date) saying happy new tier. I know you can’t be doom & gloom about everything but I can’t help feel it’s a bit bleeping insensitive given it’s literally minutes after the tier announcement.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My mates just rang me fuming she’s just got an email from Scouse Bird Shop (I will have words with her about her subscriptions at a later date) saying happy new tier. I know you can’t be doom & gloom about everything but I can’t help feel it’s a bit bleeping insensitive given it’s literally minutes after the tier announcement.
not to mention the almost a thousand people who have died of it this past day! She needs a kick up the arse pronto, the stupid witch! 😩

• Angry
Jeff is a proper uncle knob head isn’t she 🙄

Well pissed off I’m in Tier 4 now, wondering if Tier 5 will be when they send NMH out to patrol the streets to keep everyone inside cos I think that would actually be effective tbh. Plus it would only take her about 10 steps from peering over to the Scilly Isles to make sure they’re all adhering to the rule of 6 to inspecting all the way up to John O Groats. I might write a letter to Boris.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeff is a proper uncle knob head isn’t she 🙄

Well pissed off I’m in Tier 4 now, wondering if Tier 5 will be when they send NMH out to patrol the streets to keep everyone inside cos I think that would actually be effective tbh. Plus it would only take her about 10 steps from peering over to the Scilly Isles to make sure they’re all adhering to the rule of 6 to inspecting all the way up to John O Groats. I might write a letter to Boris.
Tier 4 here too! just waiting to see if my kids are going back to school next week cos if they’re not, I’m off to walk into the sea 🥴🥴🥴😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tier 4 here too! just waiting to see if my kids are going back to school next week cos if they’re not, I’m off to walk into the sea 🥴🥴🥴😅
I figured you would be seeing as we are both in proximity of the same prestigious shopping outlet 😂 I would join you but I don’t think I will be able to fit out the door at this rate 🤣 the return to the gym ain’t happening any time soon. Ah well as long as everyone stays safe that’s the main thing ❤

• Heart
Tier 3 for me! Probably for the best I’ve had far too many substantial meals lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tier 3 for me! Probably for the best I’ve had far too many substantial meals lately.
I feel like if I don’t succeed in doing Dry Jan or losing any weight this January then there genuinely is no hope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I figured you would be seeing as we are both in proximity of the same prestigious shopping outlet 😂 I would join you but I don’t think I will be able to fit out the door at this rate 🤣 the return to the gym ain’t happening any time soon. Ah well as long as everyone stays safe that’s the main thing ❤
don’t know what we’ll do now it has to close 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe we’ll have to visit Jeff cos you know, she’s essential and all that 😏

• Haha
Im going the gym as much as I can come Monday although we’ll probs be in tier 4 soon 😭 ’m genuinely considering taking up running and I have absolutely no stamina at all 🌝🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
don’t know what we’ll do now it has to close 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe we’ll have to visit Jeff cos you know, she’s essential and all that 😏
I know, where will I get my misshapen biscuits and Next seconds from now 🤣 argh I’ll shut up, don’t wanna be giving Jeff any ideas 😂

Im going the gym as much as I can come Monday although we’ll probs be in tier 4 soon 😭 ’m genuinely considering taking up running and I have absolutely no stamina at all 🌝🤣
Do it! I went from not being able to run for 5 minutes a couple of years ago to running 2 half marathons! I’m gonna have to go running just hate going out in the cold but it’s fine once you get going 😊

duck it I’m having a drink tonight, wasn’t going to but we are doing Dry Jan and it’s all just far too depressing 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeh same me and my mate are the same height but im all legs. Something thats knee length on me is half way down her calf
Oooo look at you making pjs. Show off. Dabs talents are endless. Im so proud 🥰

High and Mighty was the tall shop! Used to be on Lord St right?
Thats what i meant 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Wonder when Jeff will lower herself to start advertising vibrators like the rest of Scouse Twitter.

There’s an IGTV of her ages ago like “I’ve been sent some sex toys to try but I have a husband HeHeHeHe then a week later she addressed the nation to say the marriage was over.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going the gym as soon as I can and I’ll even go out for a run if that’s all I can do. One last night on the Russian standard then it’s back to work and eating cucumber on cracker bread until Easter.

Wonder when Jeff will lower herself to start advertising vibrators like the rest of Scouse Twitter.

There’s an IGTV of her ages ago like “I’ve been sent some sex toys to try but I have a husband HeHeHeHe then a week later she addressed the nation to say the marriage was over.
I remember that. Her and jakes ma probably try them as the sausages are cooking on the Yankee candle. The relationship couldn’t get any weirder as it is anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are the gyms in Liverpool still open? I’m lost as to what’s allowed and what isn’t 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.