Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
***DAB public service announcement***

If you fancy some fizz this evening Aldi have their Prosecco which I am partial to anyway on offer for £4.45 a bottle 🍾😂
I can’t do Prosecco anymore (that almost auto corrected to prostitution) I used to pre drink with it all time 🥴 the smell of it now just knocks me sick. I’ll be on the buds later in the words of Jeff NoRmALiSe WoMeN dRiNkInG pInTs 👹

I’m having a heavy day at the mill so I’ll be drinking them in the shower at this rate when I finish later.

I’ll move on to a few gins from the bottle Mr S got me for Christmas 🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t do Prosecco anymore (that almost auto corrected to prostitution) I used to pre drink with it all time 🥴 the smell of it now just knocks me sick. I’ll be on the buds later in the words of Jeff NoRmALiSe WoMeN dRiNkInG pInTs 👹

I’m having a heavy day at the mill so I’ll be drinking them in the shower at this rate when I finish later.

I’ll move on to a few gins from the bottle Mr S got me for Christmas 🍸
I was afraid of drinking Prosecco for years after I got absolutely tit faced off it at my cousin’s wedding and woke up with my dress still on as well as my PJ bottoms, my ex not speaking to me and I didn’t know why 😂

The cheek of Jeff, I can’t be bothered finding the blog but she calls women who drink pints man heads! I was well offended 🤣 I drink pints when I go out cos VFM. duck paying like £4 for 25ml of gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was afraid of drinking Prosecco for years after I got absolutely tit faced off it at my cousin’s wedding and woke up with my dress still on as well as my PJ bottoms, my ex not speaking to me and I didn’t know why 😂

The cheek of Jeff, I can’t be bothered finding the blog but she calls women who drink pints man heads! I was well offended 🤣 I drink pints when I go out cos VFM. duck paying like £4 for 25ml of gin.
If I have any form of wine based drink I genuinely teleport between rooms, swear down honest to god not even messin 😭

She can’t call anyone a man head when she has NMH as a sidekick 😭

I reckon Jeff can drink like 20 pints before at least feeling tipsy yano, whereas I only need about 3 before I start crying and making life plans that won’t happen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I have any form of wine based drink I genuinely teleport between rooms, swear down honest to god not even messin 😭

She can’t call anyone a man head when she has NMH as a sidekick 😭

I reckon Jeff can drink like 20 pints before at least feeling tipsy yano, whereas I only need about 3 before I start crying and making life plans that won’t happen 🤣
I reckon Jeff drinks those 2L Stein jugs they have in Germany whilst challenging innocent bystanders to an arm wrestle 😂

Omg you can’t beat making ridiculous plans when you’re pissed though 🤣 me and mr SW are always moving to Spain and opening a beach bar 😂😂

• Haha
I reckon Jeff drinks those 2L Stein jugs they have in Germany whilst challenging innocent bystanders to an arm wrestle 😂

Omg you can’t beat making ridiculous plans when you’re pissed though 🤣 me and mr SW are always moving to Spain and opening a beach bar 😂😂
I am crying 😂😂😂 Jeff & Nick are defo 2020s answer to Phil & Grant

• Haha
Well, it's safe to say that no-one Jeff knows can make stuffing for tit, it all looks like pea green turds 🤢🤢🤢
Who needs bullets when ya can just lash those stuffing balls at someone and kill them stone dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So happy to finish work can’t wait to dig out my moschino belt and penny lane jumper and pour myself a gin 👚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This one with the webbed hands
8A359650-1358-42B7-9045-E153ECEE2029.jpeg

I can’t find my all time fav of the contortionist dressed as a sausage 😭 does anyone have it??? 😭💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.