Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve just had a maccieโ€™s triple cheeseburger and some fizz....followed by a glass of milk because itโ€™s way too late for meat and cheese....seeing the new year in in style ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸŽ‰ HAPPY 2021 DABs love you all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m saying now before I get too trollied that I canโ€™t type coherently (itโ€™s my birthday/NYE and the telly is dire so alcohol is the answer). Happy new year beautiful Dabs I hope 2021 is an amazing year for you all ๐Ÿ˜˜.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m saying now before I get too trollied that I canโ€™t type coherently (itโ€™s my birthday/NYE and the telly is dire so alcohol is the answer). Happy new year beautiful Dabs I hope 2021 is an amazing year for you all ๐Ÿ˜˜.
Awww HBD SSW, hope its been a boss one (regardless of stupid ass tiers) ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m suspicious at the lack of posts from last night. Thereโ€™s no way she spent it on her own, if she didnโ€™t do anything thereโ€™d be a smug as duck story up already ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 366290How did I forget about this masterpiece ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

also, Iโ€™ve managed to find Bratwurst Houdini. Thar she blows

View attachment 366293
Call me sad for being on here uploading pics of Jeff at this time on NYE but this time last year I was fast asleep from being hungover to duck so Iโ€™m taking this as an improvement ๐Ÿคฃ
Omg that arse cocktail one ๐Ÿคฃ youโ€™re right how could we possibly forget

happy new year my delightful DABs ๐Ÿ’ซ hope you all had a lovely night and donโ€™t feel too rough or have breath like the dock road this AM

I was asleep before 12 after having 4 different types of gin (I got loads for Xmas) and a bottle of red ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

Iโ€™m suspicious at the lack of posts from last night. Thereโ€™s no way she spent it on her own, if she didnโ€™t do anything thereโ€™d be a smug as duck story up already ๐Ÿ‘€
She will have been giving rimming line ups in ma curetonโ€™s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that arse cocktail one ๐Ÿคฃ youโ€™re right how could we possibly forget

happy new year my delightful DABs ๐Ÿ’ซ hope you all had a lovely night and donโ€™t feel too rough or have breath like the dock road this AM
โ€˜Iโ€™m not a regular mum Iโ€™m an arse scranning mum!โ€™

Happy new year to you too ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป must admit I have felt better ๐Ÿ™ˆ already on my 4th pint of water ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.