Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just try n be healthy 5 ish days and eat what i want weekends but as i said im slightly potato shapes but i dont mind. I remember when as a kid my child minder went to one where u put on a pig mask if you put on weight (im in my 30s šŸ¤®) Imagine that in 2020 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I read one of her blogs the other day and i did used to love them. But i started to go off her even when she still just had a website cos all the ads šŸ™„

Bet its took her since the last update of the tiers to think of it as well. Well done for your 2 week joke šŸ‘
I remember back then I didnā€™t even mind the ads too much cos she was upfront and said help me out, click on them and I get a bit of cash. I found the anon version of her funny enough and didnā€™t mind supporting so would click. Then she was a cnt with people and bullying so went off her. I think the humour she is trying to push nowadays could work well if she had kept that ā€˜comedicā€™ side as the anon scousebird, but we know too much about her now and it just doesnā€™t sit well, especially when weā€™ve grown up alongside her and entered motherhood / similar age etc. Everyone has sneaky little jokes they laugh it or memes they wouldnā€™t dare share, in case it exposes a bit of a dark side, clearly she doesnā€™t have the shame filter we gained with maturity

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quark- even the name makes me gag. Itā€™s the ā€œfakeawaysā€ that make me die....make this KFC by covering your chicken breast in smash šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quark- even the name makes me gag. Itā€™s the ā€œfakeawaysā€ that make me die....make this KFC by covering your chicken breast in smash šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ¤¢
The only decent takeaway I done was home made chips, SW sausages and the Iceland gravy. It was ok, filled me for about an hour but if you want a takeaway it can be done right by choosing the right things on a Sunday night. Just save your syns. Right Iā€™m going to shut the duck up now cos I sound like Jan from SW šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s when itā€™s like ah yes this KFC fakeaway, 7g of Doritos will easily coat one chicken breast! duck. Off. šŸ˜‚

Mushy pea curry has got to be the worst, Iā€™ve never tried it though maybe Iā€™m missing out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg I watched come dine with me the other day and the fella made cheesecake using quark. bleeping illegal behaviour
I remember being on a SW recipe page on facey and someone made a "mini chocolate cheesecake" by using wafers from pink and whites as a base, and then mixing bastard QUARK with a melted freddo (cos it was like 5 maybe 6 syns back in the day) and honestly it looked like absolute tit on a plate šŸ¤¢ I was like whyyyyy would ya waste a perfectly good freddo like that?? Just shove it in ya gob and cut out the middle man! Chocolate cheesecake my ass šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking of joining SW in Jan (not ashamed to jump on a wagon) cos I've gained about 2 stones thanks to Covid and ahem, 4yo kid but after reading about these quark recipes it's a hard pass. I tried it once when I did the Dukan diet before my wedding and it's an abomination that it's classed as a cheese.
My bleep of an ex boss had a gastro band fitted just before I started and the scatty cow said burping was a side effect. She would without fail eat an egg for breakfast so u can imagine the bleeping stench in the office. Said that she'd been on SW for 3 months and hadn't lost anything, she was a lazy witch though.

Did you ever watch Miranda? Just reminded me of when she said she got her clothes from a shop called ā€œBig and longā€
SUCH FUN! I'm embarrassed to say me and my sister went to see her Live at the arena few years ago šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My mates just rang me fuming sheā€™s just got an email from Scouse Bird Shop (I will have words with her about her subscriptions at a later date) saying happy new tier. I know you canā€™t be doom & gloom about everything but I canā€™t help feel itā€™s a bit bleeping insensitive given itā€™s literally minutes after the tier announcement.
Yeah really poor taste saying you may be entitled to drink a bottle of vodka get to Scouse bird shop, I personally havenā€™t been affected financially by Covid but really feel for people who have, and if someone needs to down a bottle of vodka they arenā€™t gonna pay40 quid for one of hers are they, sheā€™s a bad tit head x

Reactions: 14
Yeah really poor taste saying you may be entitled to drink a bottle of vodka get to Scouse bird shop, I personally havenā€™t been affected financially by Covid but really feel for people who have, and if someone needs to down a bottle of vodka they arenā€™t gonna pay40 quid for one of hers are they, sheā€™s a bad tit head x
I havenā€™t been affected financially either and I always feel a tit for saying it cos this has hit some people really bad. But I only bought the Russian Standard cos it was on offer for Ā£13. No chance will I ever spend Ā£40 on vodka when itā€™s Ā£9.99 in Aldi on the reg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I decided to face the music and have put on 4lb in 2 weeks which isn't THAT bad considering I've been giving zero fucks and eating like I've been at an all you can eat buffet with a free bar since the 23rd :ROFLMAO:

My prediction for Jeff's NYE is that it will be spent with the weird social bubble scranning PON concoctions

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder who she will be necking scranning arse come midnight
Think itā€™s odds on favourite of 2/1 Jakes Ma bubble dancing like meff in their kitchen (but itā€™s ok as theyā€™re her support bubble) Rank outsiders of fat Rowe doing a secret underground gig (classed as a business meeting) or maybe Cora watching a film whilst sheā€™s getting bladdered and still promoting her tat in the process.

How I imagine tonight for her actually

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Think itā€™s odds on favourite of 2/1 Jakes Ma bubble dancing like meff in their kitchen (but itā€™s ok as theyā€™re her support bubble) Rank outsiders of fat Rowe doing a secret underground gig (classed as a business meeting) or maybe Cora watching a film whilst sheā€™s getting bladdered and still promoting her tat in the process.

How I imagine tonight for her actually
Creased šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Wonder who she will be necking scranning arse come midnight
Prob Ma Curetons, she bums her enough already šŸ¤¢
She's prob doing her some Yankee candle sausages but on cocktail sticks instead cos, ya know, new years and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
***DAB public service announcement***

If you fancy some fizz this evening Aldi have their Prosecco which I am partial to anyway on offer for Ā£4.45 a bottle šŸ¾šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.