Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing a dress that should’ve stayed on the floor in the reject area in Kumar Bros circa 1989. Check out the sneer on the naturally plump lips (the ones she got inflated to straighten out her uneven ones)
The sneer, the lycra, good god...

This is the woman telling people how to dress at the races

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Happy new year to everyone except Jeff
Who is probably munching on chocolate starfish right now

Wearing a dress that should’ve stayed on the floor in the reject area in Kumar Bros circa 1989. Check out the sneer on the naturally plump lips (the ones she got inflated to straighten out her uneven ones)
bleeping Kumar I’m dead🤣 didn’t they get done for having cameras in the changing rooms or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
08465DC9-6EC4-43D5-A5B9-0944A20DE66C.png
How did I forget about this masterpiece 😭😭😭😭

also, I’ve managed to find Bratwurst Houdini. Thar she blows

AA58C723-0A94-4E0B-95BB-5C4771F7145C.png

Call me sad for being on here uploading pics of Jeff at this time on NYE but this time last year I was fast asleep from being hungover to duck so I’m taking this as an improvement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope you all have a lovely evening whatever you’re upto and thank you for the constant amusement you’ve all provided me the past few weeks since I started posting. Ive had a stressful time for various reasons the past few weeks beyond moving house and there’s not been a day I haven’t popped in and smiled at something so thank you all again, see y’all DABS in the new year 🤘🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyway cheers to the DABs 💃🏻 Here’s me drinking my £4.45 Prosecco in my homemade pyjamas 😂 what is life 🤣
F13C3E26-B1F2-4DBF-B039-6F5EF165FDDA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I'm now ridiculously full with cheese and bubbly, now to fall asleep in a food induced coma way before 12 🤪😅 HNY my lil DAB family, here's hoping 2021 is less of a covid shitshow! 🍾🙌🤗💃🏽🎉😘
Actual gif of me eating me own hand 🤤 and no it deffo wasn't pretty 🐷🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.