ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I think I've sussed it, found a video and he confirmed he's male. Think its something he gets asked a lot, so its not just us tattlers.
People also want to know where the money comes from :sneaky:
Aye me too!! Always at the bingo and out boozing, buying food, coffees and cakes etc! How the other half live!!

Reactions: 1
Right… has anyone seen the video he posted today, shopping for ‘essentials’… junk food and some coffee pods ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ha popped over because he's always on my fyp dancing in the middle of the street and eating Chinese food. Never understood the Scottish TT obsession with showing off their Chinese food to be honest. It's not that Declan is a bad person, I feel begs and snide TT's deserve the tit they get, but wow Declan is annoying and his nails give me the boak.

I hate those videos he does when he pretends he knows what colours are going to come up when you know he's watched it and memorised it before hand

• Haha
He's on a night out alone by himself again I assume and he is talking about doing subscriptions only for more money, views gifts etc

He sounds like a female when he talks

WhYs he acting like he’s been gifted dyson. Also how the fk is he affording it hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see it too - I think it’s the head tilt and I feel like he puts on some more feminine mannerisms? It’s also all the Disney shite he wears and Pandora bracelet 😅
obvs you can wear these things if you are any gender before people come for me
It's the feminine laugh aswell

Just why would you spend 300 quid on a hairdryer and then use it like that? No styling. Might as well dry your hair with the heat from an oven.

• Haha
I’ve seen this absolute nut job in person. Every time he comes on my FYP I cringe for him. I don’t know what he’s trying to do or who he’s trying to be but it’s not working for him

Didn’t know he had a thread!!

I know it’s not the best etiquette to ask questions about gender but I am literally 99.9% sure he is FTM. Which is absolutely fine of course!! He is very feminine so it’s possible he’s just a very camp guy. I mean either way he still annoys the duck out of me.

Reactions: 8