ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AF0B2A6B-FA32-401C-8741-BF31AEB14041.png

The lump grows every time

Didn’t know he had a thread!!

I know it’s not the best etiquette to ask questions about gender but I am literally 99.9% sure he is FTM. Which is absolutely fine of course!! He is very feminine so it’s possible he’s just a very camp guy. I mean either way he still annoys the duck out of me.
I’m the same 99% sure,, I don’t know if he puts something in his trousers but now deliberately pulls pjs up to show it as it gets the most shares

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1507518

I’m the same 99% sure,, I don’t know if he puts something in his trousers but now deliberately pulls pjs up to show it as it gets the most shares
Apparently a lot ftm transgender people use packers so it could be declan has invested in a more girthy nob for himself.
Its like he pulls the seam of his pjs jeans or whatever in between the ball and shaft of one of these packers.
But honestly he looks like he was born a female.
Screenshot_20220817-232603_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-232617_Google.jpg

Reactions: 1
Apparently a lot ftm transgender people use packers so it could be declan has invested in a more girthy nob for himself.
Its like he pulls the seam of his pjs jeans or whatever in between the ball and shaft of one of these packers.
View attachment 1507561View attachment 1507562
View attachment 1507561View attachment 1507562
This is definitely a major possibility! He’s just quite feminine presenting in different ways not that he should address it but he has said numerous times he was born male. I also find the relationship with his boyfriend really strange

View attachment 1507518

I agree. His entire body shape and where he carries weight screams female at birth. Which is again, fine, I am a gay female and completely support anyone for who they are etc. I feel like he isn't disclosing it so he keeps his views to keep people guessing

Reactions: 8
The more I watch the videos with the partner, the more uncomfortable it makes me - it doesn’t seem right

The more I watch the videos with the partner, the more uncomfortable it makes me - it doesn’t seem right
It’s really not! Also doesn’t work because of a ‘knee injury’ when he’s always fannying about dancing, on buses everyday

Reactions: 6
It’s really not! Also doesn’t work because of a ‘knee injury’ when he’s always fannying about dancing, on buses everyday
Knee injury? HUUUUUUUUUUUUH????????? I work full time and I'm a solo parent with multiple health issues!! No bloody excuse!

He's just lazy. He took the tube from buchanan st to st enoch center because he couldn't be bothered walking down.
Any dr will tell you exercise is best for an injury.
Oh yeah, I know haha. All his videos are of him walking or dancing. I can just imagine the outsider perspective of him getting off of the mobility scooter to film a video then hop back on 💀

• Haha
Also does a knee injury stop you doing a desk job, no. He does the videos with his bulge showing and the licking of the lips because of how many shares they have! He’s not as innocent as he appears I don’t think especially all the latex and rubber stuff he followed

• Sick
He's just lazy. He took the tube from buchanan st to st enoch center because he couldn't be bothered walking down.
Any dr will tell you exercise is best for an injury.
And, where needed, they’ll tell you to lose weight.
He gives me the proper creeps, and his partner seems a bit strange as well.

Reactions: 3
Omg, he does my fuc*ing head in!!! I'm also 99% sure he's trans. I had loads of gay friends in uni and none of them had these mannerisms.

I don’t really think we should be speculating about his gender identity as it’s kinda not important, but regardless it is pretty funny (and grim) how he tries to exaggerate the bulge by constantly pulling up his trousers in a ridiculous way lol

Reactions: 2
This extra hot summer must have been terrible for you then. He sent my pal scuddies on an app about 2 years ago and he isn’t female.
He’s on a live on a mobility scooter going around a retail park and he’s just said, and I quote, “I’m only 21 stone I’m not that fat compared to other people”. Do these idiots view the world through a funfair mirror or something? In what world is 21 stone “not that fat”?

This extra hot summer must have been terrible for you then. He sent my pal scuddies on an app about 2 years ago and he isn’t female.
He’s on a live on a mobility scooter going around a retail park and he’s just said, and I quote, “I’m only 21 stone I’m not that fat compared to other people”. Do these idiots view the world through a funfair mirror or something? In what world is 21 stone “not that fat”?
only.
same as saying 'i'm not that old, i'm only 95. I'm not that old compared to people over a 100.'