ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come across this absolute ride called @wholesome_metalhead talking about him. He spoke my thoughts.

Yes Declan doesn’t seem to have a learning disability, did someone say he had a ‘bad knee’ which stopped him from working?

Reactions: 1
Yes Declan doesn’t seem to have a learning disability, did someone say he had a ‘bad knee’ which stopped him from working?
Aye he was in a bus crash and apparently knackered his knee. Uses a stick but also bounces about doing TikToks dancing 😭🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would suggest you go and look at the hashtags he is following on his instagram!.... I came across a tiktok of a screen recording and the comments suggested his hashtags were a little... niche shall we say. You have to follow the person and go onto their following and hashtags are at the top. I checked it out and then swiftly unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would suggest you go and look at the hashtags he is following on his instagram!.... I came across a tiktok of a screen recording and the comments suggested his hashtags were a little... niche shall we say. You have to follow the person and go onto their following and hashtags are at the top. I checked it out and then swiftly unfollowed
yes I put a screenshot I saw these too! He likes rubber I guess….

• Haha
He's literally just come up on my fyp for the first time and I am traumatised. Definitely looks like a pre-op female to male though!

Well the sticks back oot

Attachments

Plenty jobs he could do with his busted knee, if he can go around shops all the time and do his stupid dances then he can work

Also why does he laugh at things that are not even remotely funny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have an entire leg that doesn’t work yet I’ve still held down a job and can drive. He’s just a lazy duck.

I know, right. Everything he eats. Moaning eating a cheese and onion crisp like bleeping shut up, it’s a crisp. You’ve definitely eaten millions of them in your life

Finally. This bleep absolutely bewilders me!!! Was he living in a caravan for a bit now a flat? He said he was a student he flashes the cash more than me and I work 6 days a week 🥴

Finally. This bleep absolutely bewilders me!!! Was he living in a caravan for a bit now a flat? He said he was a student he flashes the cash more than me and I work 6 days a week 🥴
He stays in granny’s caravan March-October . Mums over winter.

Reactions: 2