ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the nails, the “let’s get in” “let’s get a seat” blah blah blah, he’s got bigger tits than me I always thought he was trans, and the videos at 5/6pm “just up” 😬 does he work?

Reactions: 3
I always thought he was trans too! He doesn’t have a job but goes everywhere constantly..

He also is just getting bigger and bigger

Did anyone see his video for Valentine’s Day with his partner? I think his partner has special needs but he seems quite child like. I was shocked at the difference and that they are together, it seems a strange dynamic.

Reactions: 5
I always thought he was trans too! He doesn’t have a job but goes everywhere constantly..

He also is just getting bigger and bigger

Did anyone see his video for Valentine’s Day with his partner? I think his partner has special needs but he seems quite child like. I was shocked at the difference and that they are together, it seems a strange dynamic.
Yeah I noticed that with his bf too, very strange! he makes me cringe so much

I’m so intrigued by this guy. It looks like his house/flat is pretty nice, he’s always eating out and always shopping so I wondered what he does for work? Does he live alone ? How old is he? the way he narrates his videos is weird 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m so intrigued by this guy. It looks like his house/flat is pretty nice, he’s always eating out and always shopping so I wondered what he does for work? Does he live alone ? How old is he? the way he narrates his videos is weird 🤣
I don’t think he has is own place, I’m sure he stays with his gran maybe? I’m not sure if he works and yess so weird the way he narrates is makes me cringe 😂

Oh my god a thread on him finally, thank you!!! Does he not realise what an absolute prat he looks dancing in public?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god a thread on him finally, thank you!!! Does he not realise what an absolute prat he looks dancing in public?!
I know! It’s so embarrassing I actually can’t watch they ones they’re just so bad 😂 I mean be confident sure, you’re allowed to dance in public maybe with pals but he always seems to be alone if he’s not with this bf 🤦🏻‍♀️

The dancing is terrible, he also eats some amount of shite

Can I also say no offence to those from his neck of the woods but the way he says anything with rs at the end kills me.

freezersh, blendersh etc

Reactions: 3
He used to be a mod for Scottish jules/inked jules/grow jules the woman always wearing a tit tone of gold and having raves in her kitchen he was a huge part in the terrorising of Jess rennie & pushing her to breaking point. He was also recently friends with that chelsea wright big adult baby who often threatens to split everyone's genitals in half or punch their Fanny's into space.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They come up on my fyp page quite a lot, I've noticed the comments get filtered now after the whole ratio thing. If you look on the tag that's been made for Declan you'll see loads of people taking the piss out of the videos they post up.

I had no idea they had so many issues with other creators @Slowpoker

I just find Declan's content repetitive and gets old quickly

Scottish Declan sure does a lot of jumping around for someone that needs a walking stick for his bad knee 🙄.