ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the dresses in head to toe Gregg’s and going into Gregg’s for lunch his lunch for🙈 he comes up on my fyp but I’ve just went on and the nails are giving me the boke!!!!! Needs to get better fitting trousers too rather than that big belly hanging out over everthing

Reactions: 4
This extra hot summer must have been terrible for you then. He sent my pal scuddies on an app about 2 years ago and he isn’t female.
He’s on a live on a mobility scooter going around a retail park and he’s just said, and I quote, “I’m only 21 stone I’m not that fat compared to other people”. Do these idiots view the world through a funfair mirror or something? In what world is 21 stone “not that fat”?
You've got to be kidding yourself thinking he's cis. I agree, the tight bottoms do no favours.

Reactions: 1
This extra hot summer must have been terrible for you then. He sent my pal scuddies on an app about 2 years ago and he isn’t female.
He’s on a live on a mobility scooter going around a retail park and he’s just said, and I quote, “I’m only 21 stone I’m not that fat compared to other people”. Do these idiots view the world through a funfair mirror or something? In what world is 21 stone “not that fat”?
I imagine him scooting round the retail park on his mobility scooter and then hopping off for a bit of cringeworthy dancing. It’s a pissing joke that he has one, if he ate less tit and exercised more then he’d be able to walk more.

Reactions: 2
I knew tattle would have the answers. He keeps popping up on my FYP and I always thought he was CIS but could never work it out. I don’t get the ‘influencer’ tag in his bio and the fake blue tick he’s put next to his name.

He’s just popped up doing his dancing on the street whilst on holiday and a woman has joined in 🤣

People in his comments are saying his holiday is well deserved, how?!
What does he do all day apart from go to primark, go to the bingo and wear clothes many sizes too small

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People in his comments are saying his holiday is well deserved, how?!
What does he do all day apart from go to primark, go to the bingo and wear clothes many sizes too small
Anyone can become “well known” by doing not much at all. He’s prime example of that.

The shopping video with the size large T-shirt in Primark is a laugh and a half. You probably haven’t been a large since primary school my love 🤣🤣

Idk why but this person grates on me so much! I can't stand his big cloppy feet and tree trunk legs and the fact he's a bum and wakes up at 3pm in the afternoon. Then spends all his universal credit down the bingo Hall and in primark arghhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 9