ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the screaming GOOD MORNING GOOD AFTERNOON in his videos? What’s the need to scream?

Reactions: 5
He’s absolutely huge! I find him quite sinister after I’ve seen all the rubber fetish accounts he follows 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Is he not trans? His body to me looks like pre-op female to male.
He also has no facial hair and his voice sounds feminine

Reactions: 10
Is he not trans? His body to me looks like pre-op female to male.
He also has no facial hair and his voice sounds feminine
He denies it, says he was born male but I’ve always thought the same.

whenever he wears pyjama bottoms you can see something 🤢

Don’t forget the tight jeans.
*shudders* 😂😂😂😂

i also think he mispronounces things to get shares as any video he says a word wrong the share total is big. He also limits all comments so no one can call him out.

i also find his relationship with the bf weird, he definitely has significant learning difficulties

Reactions: 1
*shudders* 😂😂😂😂

i also think he mispronounces things to get shares as any video he says a word wrong the share total is big. He also limits all comments so no one can call him out.

i also find his relationship with the bf weird, he definitely has significant learning difficulties
Omg the way he said petious felous the other day I nearly vommed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He battles with Mruktiktokofficiallllllll a lot. People hate on Kev but you should see the hate when Declan arrives, well that and massive confusion.

It’s all of it the rubber gas mask fetish, the mispronounced words and weird outings and the earrings bracelets etc, what are you Declan!

I hadn't seen the boyfriend before. Interesting.
i was more concerned when they went to Beijing Banquet or BEEG-ING according to Declan and they exchanged valentines card and his was really child like writing on the envelope said MY BOYFRIEND DEclan xxxxx

i was more concerned when they went to Beijing Banquet or BEEG-ING according to Declan and they exchanged valentines card and his was really child like writing on the envelope said MY BOYFRIEND DEclan xxxxx
Exactly, I've only just seen that. Adults with learning disabilities do have relationships but the needs are usually equal. Bit weird.

I wonder if he reads here and was trying to show off his nubbin.

yes also about his boyfriend, of course those with special and additional needs can have partners but definitely when it’s equal which I feel like it’s not..

Back in the day when he nodded for Scottish jules he used they/them pronouns 👀

Does anyone know the craic with the boyfriend?
I don't get learning disability vibes from Declan at all.