Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
There's FA wrong with him and he's unbelievably dull. My family member became physically disabled and had to take it to a tribunal to get a disabled badge for their car and they continued to work until they dropped. Declan could very easily be trained to flip burgers instead of eating them at the tax payers expense. He's everything that is wrong with the benefits system and there's a sense of gloating from him and people like him.

Reactions: 31
Just swerving oot ma ain laine from Mario's thread and I'm aghast tae see youse aw turning your back, on oor Marion in his time of need, he has bespoke diarrhoea and needs us tae chant him on fae the rooftops.
Who is this fat bastard Declan? Looks like a 42 year old mum called Deb, who makes "sketti" with ketchup. I need to look into this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Babybail93

VIP Member
The moose knuckle he has in them faded skinny jeans 🤮

The snide LV cross body bag does me 😂 I wonder what he keeps in it? Scooter keys, pack of rolos and a lip balm I’m betting

• Haha
Reactions: 24

gimm3more

VIP Member
I have to put it here cos I’m gonna lose it but here’s the things that make me rage about fuckin Scottish bedpan
- His long ass fingernails
- When he does that fake laugh and covers his mouth
- “I’m a wee bit peckish”
- “time to get pished”
- “red burgundy vans”
- when he puts his hand in the pocket of his charcoal jeans from M&S and slightly lifts his tree trunk of a leg up
- when he does his wake up/dressed transition videos trying to be funny with his hair all messy and his glasses on wrong
- when he does that fucking shoulder shimmy when he’s showing off what shite outfit he’s got on
- the Pandora bracelet and Apple Watch hanging on for dear life on his fat fucking arms
- the moobs
- when he shows himself walking and his gargantuan stomach is swinging
- “today I’m just gonna be chillin”
- the obsession with primark disney tat
I think that’s everything and breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
You’re well oot yer lane hen 😂 I’ve not been on the Mario threads for ages, I had to unfollow the wee prick last year when he was moaning about how hot it was in Summer, then said he wasn’t decorating for autumn then I got a whiff of some of the tacky autumn leaves in August and I had to leave 😂😂
Hen yer gonnae have to swerve oot of your lane for the purpose of research...he has had his 3 hair Mutilated cut by a barber and I use this term loosely , he has also went to his doacter because of tattle and the doacter sent him packing so has resorted to Lorna an unqualified therapist who has told him what he wants to hear and he is now extremely awesome so aye nae debates oan ma post
---
He even does the same tip toe as the fresh prince of paisley oan the pavements and his boyfriend looks like domboiix deeks ex so aye same cheeks of the same arse hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This fat cunt has been pissing me off no end recently, I actually hate the vilification of people on benefits but this guy genuinely takes the fucking piss.
All he does is get pished, go down the bingo on his mobesity scooter and eat greggs? He makes a mockery of the whole system smh
💯💯... I understand not all disabilities are visible and with some things some days are better than others but see if he's having a bad day to the point he needs a mobility scooter to get about but he then manages to launch himself off said scooter and start prancing about then it's pretty blatantly obvious he's fucking at it. Just winds me up so much when you know there is so many genuine people struggling to get what they are entitled to and yet this idiot can play the system well 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20

gimm3more

VIP Member
The fake WOMENS gucci glasses have me screaming every time. Let me guess he’s paired them with his bUrgUndY rEd VaNs

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lim1947

Swerving back into my laine, wish I didn't get tae know, my kerry katonas are extremely affronted, nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart

Followthespiders

I live in the same area and I've always said to my husband, we have never seen him in the wild... Well, today was that day! 😂 I was driving along and saw him on his scooter! I shouted IT'S SCOTTISH DECLAN!! My kids were like wtf 😂🙈

• Haha

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I've just seen Declan when I was on the bus to Dundee and I honestly nearly screamed! Seen my first tik tok personality/ influencer in the wild. I've even make awkward eye contact with him!

He was on his mobility scooter and vaping. He tried to get on the bus I was on but it's full. First thing I did when seeing him was post here, sadly couldn't get a photo as the bus drove away! He looks so much bigger in person than on camera, looking like he could barely fit on his mobility scooter due to his size!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
A few more castlevicchis and spoons breakfast and will be like twins...so aye Declan is just a fatter monzo

• Haha
Reactions: 18

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
IMG_8098.png

Look at him trying to get an M&S brand deal. I don’t think it’s gonna work if your review is ‘these cheese scones from M&S are fuckin divine’ 🥴

You’re a cheese scone mate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17