ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee dick. Like I'm absolutely fine with whatever gender people want to identify as, but seriously 😐 Declan what are ya?

Reactions: 1
The fact he got the subway for one stop that takes you 5 mins to walk 😝 also his boyfriend, I think the dynamic is so off! He clearly has additional needs and a bit strange Declan is in a relationship with him.
I also think the lump he shows in jeans etc is very pronounced sometimes as he knows these vids get shared more! He started pulling up pyjama bottoms etc to show it off

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I really just think he's a very unfortunate man 😂

Doubtful he is trans because he was besties with Chelsea wright for a while and if she new he was trans he would have been exposed. I mean she called him a beast so she would definitely tell everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever Declan is I wish they'd duck right off my FYP, does he ever cook? He's always moaning over a tesco meal deal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I know its bad but I just see woman. I'm not deliberately misgendering anybody either, promise. I just think Declan looks like a woman, a woman in their mid to late 40s. I cannot unsee it.
The boyfriend situation is also incredibly disturbing.

Reactions: 14
I know its bad but I just see woman. I'm not deliberately misgendering anybody either, promise. I just think Declan looks like a woman, a woman in their mid to late 40s. I cannot unsee it.
The boyfriend situation is also incredibly disturbing.
I see it too - I think it’s the head tilt and I feel like he puts on some more feminine mannerisms? It’s also all the Disney shite he wears and Pandora bracelet 😅
obvs you can wear these things if you are any gender before people come for me

Reactions: 3
I see it too - I think it’s the head tilt and I feel like he puts on some more feminine mannerisms? It’s also all the Disney shite he wears and Pandora bracelet 😅
obvs you can wear these things if you are any gender before people come for me
Actually I think I've sussed it, found a video and he confirmed he's male. Think its something he gets asked a lot, so its not just us tattlers.
People also want to know where the money comes from :sneaky:

Reactions: 1